Subject: W-5 capability with auth and connect

From: Doug Royer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 08:20:14 -0700

W-5 CAP Should CAPABILITY reply be sent
     as result of successful AUTHENTICATE
     and IDENTITY

I think the consensus is 'N'

-- 
Doug
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Work: [email-masked]              Home    801 Woodside Rd
#14-244
      530 E. Montecito St.                 Office: Redwood City, CA
94061
      Santa Barbara, CA 93103
      805-957-1790 x541                    Personal Email:
[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 09:41:51 -0400

>I think the consensus is 'N'

I agree, consensus is 'N'.

Bruce
===========================================================================
Bruce Kahn                                INet: [email-masked]
Iris Associates                          Phone: 978.392.5335
Westford, MA, USA 01886                    FAX: and nothing but the FAX...
Standard disclaimers apply, even where prohibited by law...