Subject: Do Microsoft, Lotus and NOvell have interfaces to their Calendars?

From: "Neelima Kalidindi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 1999 13:04:35 -0600

Hi All,
    Do Microsoft, Lotus or Novell have any interfaces to their Calendar
software? A look at their web sites didnt direct me to this
information... hence this posting.
Thanks
Neelima

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 1999 19:55:02 -0500

Neelima asked:
>software? 

Well, I cannot speak for the others but I know that Lotus documents its 
calendar system (and how to use or extend it) in its Administrator manuals 
for Lotus Notes.  Im not sure if there is an API into Lotus Organizer.

Bruce
===========================================================================
Bruce Kahn                                INet: [email-masked]
Iris Associates                          Phone: 978.392.5335
Westford, MA, USA 01886                    FAX: and nothing but the FAX...
Standard disclaimers apply, even where prohibited by law...