Subject: CAP APIs for Lotus, Miscrosoft and Netscape

From: "Neelima Kalidindi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 1999 14:16:48 -0600

Hi All,
    I've asked this question before as well.. but I'm still trying to
find an answer. I'm looking for off the shelf APIs (hopefully in Java or
C) which allow me to connect to a Calendar Store and send queries such
as finding out if a person is busy in a given time range etc. I
interested in APIs that comply with the CAP protocol. Do Lotus,
Microsoft and Netscape provide such APIs (even if it is specific to
their calendar product)? I did not find this info on their web sites,
hence this posting. I'd appreciate any leads.
Thanks,
Neelima

---

From: "Goodman, Stephen R (Rob), SOCOO" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1999 16:18:03 -0500

Neelima,

I would check with CS&T out of Montreal.  They seem to have the "mature"
development API's.  As to whether it is CAP or not is a different matter.  I
know they are significant contributor to iCalendar standards.

Robert Goodman
AT&T Interactive Voice Services
*	703-620-6537 (voice/VA)
*	703-620-0397 (fax/VA)
*	888-837-1744 (client line)
*	732-728-1943 (voice/NJ)
*	732-728-9452 (fax/NJ)
*	732-319-9758 (mobile)

-----Original Message-----
From: Neelima Kalidindi [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 1999 3:17 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: CAP APIs for Lotus, Miscrosoft and Netscape

Hi All,