Subject: DC dinner

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 1999 12:25:00 -0500

We are planning a Monday evening dinner for all interested parties of the 
CALSCH working group.  Plan to meet in the lobby of the hotel at 7:00 and 
we'll head to one of Washington's wonderful restaurants.  If anyone knows 
a good one, please "pipe up" and we'll aim for there. See you in 
Washington.  Also, hope everyone noted that the the IESG has approved the 
Internet-Draft 'Calendar attributes for vCard and LDAP' 
<draft-ietf-calsch-locating-03.txt> as a Proposed Standard.  Now, we just 
need to get the rest of them done also.  Please continue to provide your 
good updates and remarks so we can take these drafts "home."

---

From: [email-masked] (Richard Shusterman)
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 1999 09:59:56 -0800

What about Sunday evening? Does anyone want to get together for dinner?

[email-masked] wrote:

> We are planning a Monday evening dinner for all interested parties of
> the CALSCH working group.  Plan to meet in the lobby of the hotel at
> 7:00 and we'll head to one of Washington's wonderful restaurants.  If
> anyone knows a good one, please "pipe up" and we'll aim for there. See
> you in Washington.  Also, hope everyone noted that the the IESG has
> approved the Internet-Draft 'Calendar attributes for vCard and LDAP'
> <draft-ietf-calsch-locating-03.txt> as a Proposed Standard.  Now, we
> just need to get the rest of them done also.  Please continue to
> provide your good updates and remarks so we can take these drafts
> "home."

---

From: Doug Royer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 1999 13:43:30 -0800

I'll be there!