Subject: RE: Do Microsoft, Lotus and NOvell have interfaces to their Calen dars?

From: "Naveen Kachroo (Exchange)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 1999 17:17:12 -0800

Microsoft has several API's/Object models that interface with their
calendars. Collaboration Data Objects 1.21 is a place you can start with.
This gives you an API that interfaces with your private mailbox calendar
folder. This is available to you through Outlook98/2000. 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, November 04, 1999 4:55 PM
To: Neelima Kalidindi
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: Do Microsoft, Lotus and NOvell have interfaces to their
Calendars?

Neelima asked: 
>    Do Microsoft, Lotus or Novell have any interfaces to their Calendar
>software? 

Well, I cannot speak for the others but I know that Lotus documents its
calendar system (and how to use or extend it) in its Administrator manuals
for Lotus Notes.  Im not sure if there is an API into Lotus Organizer. 

Bruce 
===========================================================================
Bruce Kahn                                INet: [email-masked]
Iris Associates                          Phone: 978.392.5335
Westford, MA, USA 01886                    FAX: and nothing but the FAX...
Standard disclaimers apply, even where prohibited by law...