Subject: Re: SV: SKiCal component property extension - please

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 16:44:49 +0000

John, the reason I suggested that Greg submit items in separate notes is 
because his list was so large, that if he posted it as one note, either no 
one would read it or people would grumble about the size.  Things get lost 
in dialogs on a mailing list and I wanted to make sure people read his 
items.  We really need to make sure they are correct and are going in the 
proper direction and do not "break" iCalendar or CAP.
___________________
Patricia Egen Consulting
www.egenconsulting.com
423-875-2652

---

From: John Stracke <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2001 11:55:57 -0500

[email-masked] wrote:

> John, the reason I suggested that Greg submit items in separate notes is because his list was so large, that if he posted it as one note, either no one would read it or people would grumble about the size.  Things get lost in dialogs on a mailing list and I wanted to make sure people read his items.

OK, that makes sense as a guide; I just didn't want it to be too rigid.

--
/==============================================================\
|John Stracke    | http://www.ecal.com |My opinions are my own.|
|Chief Scientist |=============================================|
|eCal Corp.      |If you're omniscient, how do you know?       |
[email-masked]|                                             |
\==============================================================/