Subject: Re: Guide to internet calendaring draft

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 14:45:03 -0500

Alex, as has been stated on the list a couple of times, and in minutes, 
iRIP is being replaced by CRISP.  I believe John was going to submit 
another version of it to keep it active.  Since it's tied to CAP it is 
waiting because it will move along with the draft.  However, the guide is 
informational and is not tied to the drafts.  It needs to get moving along 
to help people understand what all these drafts mean. Thanks for your 
notes.  This is the kind of feedback we need so we can respond or correct.
___________________
Patricia Egen Consulting
www.egenconsulting.com
423-875-2652

[email-masked]
Sent by: [email-masked]
02/27/01 12:30 PM

        To:     [email-masked]
        cc:     [email-masked]
        Subject:        Re: Guide to internet calendaring draft

I don't feel that this document should go to RFC without a
decision on the status of iRIP and CRISP.  What is the
current status of each of these drafts?

Alex

On Thursday 22/2/2001 09:41:05, [email-masked] 
<[email-masked]> 
may have written message 
<[email-masked]>:
 > This is another reminder to the list that we have a working group last 
 > call on our Guide To Internet Calendaring.  You can find the version 
 > (recently updated with some minor changes - like making sure the draft 
 > name is correct on each page) at the following URL.  Please let us know 
if 
 > you find any additional changes.  We will be asking the IETF for a Last 

 > Call within a week if we hear nothing else from the list.  This draft 
will 
 > be submitted as an Informational RFC.
 > 
 > Again, thanks for your comments.  Good work Bob and George!
 > 
 > <br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">This is another reminder to the list 
that we have a working group last call on our Guide To Internet 
Calendaring. &nbsp;You can find the version (recently updated with some 
minor changes - like making sure the draft name is correct on each page) 
at the following URL. &nbsp;Please let us know if you find any additional 
changes. &nbsp;We will be asking the IETF for a Last Call within a week if 
we hear nothing else from the list. &nbsp;This draft will be submitted as 
an Informational RFC.</font>
 > <br>
 > <br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">Again, thanks for your comments. 
&nbsp;Good work Bob and George!<br>
 > </font>