Subject: Guide to internet calendaring draft

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 09:41:05 -0500

This is another reminder to the list that we have a working group last 
call on our Guide To Internet Calendaring.  You can find the version 
(recently updated with some minor changes - like making sure the draft 
name is correct on each page) at the following URL.  Please let us know if 
you find any additional changes.  We will be asking the IETF for a Last 
Call within a week if we hear nothing else from the list.  This draft will 
be submitted as an Informational RFC.

Again, thanks for your comments.  Good work Bob and George!

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 12:30:38 -0500 (EST)

I don't feel that this document should go to RFC without a
decision on the status of iRIP and CRISP.  What is the
current status of each of these drafts?

Alex

On Thursday 22/2/2001 09:41:05, [email-masked] <[email-masked]> 
may have written message <[email-masked]>:
 > <br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">This is another reminder to the list that we have a working group last call on our Guide To Internet Calendaring. &nbsp;You can find the version (recently updated with some minor changes - like making sure the draft name is correct on each page) at the following URL. &nbsp;Please let us know if you find any additional changes. &nbsp;We will be asking the IETF for a Last Call within a week if we hear nothing else from the list. &nbsp;This draft will be submitted as an Informational RFC.</font>
 > <br>
 > <br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">Again, thanks for your comments. &nbsp;Good work Bob and George!<br>
 > </font>