Subject: Re: Do we need GEO-BOUNDS?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 10:25:25 -0500

Coming up for some air and to wade thru the massive backlog of WG traffic 
Im opting to wade in a simple topic first.

Eric asked:
>Do we really need this property? If I don't get any compelling support, I
>will exclude it from the updates to RFC2445.

This addition had some interesting use but it was not fully flushed out. I 
had asked Doug to clarify some areas that were not quite defined well 
enough but never heard back.  Since his TZ porting effort is currently on 
haitus I would suggest we NOT put it into the update since its not been 
fleshed out more and the potential crocs removed.  Perhaps when Doug 
surfaces later he can take up this effort again for a future revision.

Bruce
===========================================================================
Bruce Kahn                                INet: [email-masked]
Iris Associates                          Phone: 978.392.5335
Westford, MA, USA 01886                    FAX: and nothing but the FAX...
Standard disclaimers apply, even where prohibited by law...