Subject: SKICal PERSONS

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 17:07:47 +0100 (CET)

Continuing to present SKICal properties one by one
(6 more to go, I think :)

Property Name: PERSONS

   Purpose:  To facilitate for TimeSpenders the discovery of
   resource-entities relating to specific people - living or dead.

   Value Type: TEXT.

   Property Parameters: Non-standard property parameters can be
   specified on this property.

   Conformance: This property CAN be specified within a "VEVENT"
   calendar component.

   Description: Persons at a SKiSource might be a shop keeper, waiter,
   hostess, artist, a sports team, a guide, a disc jockey or a
   master of ceremonies and so forth. This property specifies named
   persons associated with the SKiSource, working at the SKiSource
   or present at the SKiSource. Persons expected to perform or
   participate, act or speak, contribute in person to the SKiSource -
   or to be honored, referenced, criticized etc., in absence.

   Format Definition: The property is defined by the following
   notation:

    persons = "PERSONS" personsparam ":" text CRLF
     ; It is RECOMMENDED that the text value be
     ; chosen from a list, as described in Section 5
     ; of this memo.

    personsparam  = *(
     ; the following is optional,
     ; but MUST NOT occur more than once
     (";" languageparam ) /
     (";" personroleparam ) /
     ; the following is optional,
     ; and MAY occur more than once
     (";" xparam)     )

   Example: The following are examples of this property:

    PERSONS;SKiROLE=PERFORMER:Madonna
    PERSONS;SKiROLE=COMMEMORATED:Madonna
    PERSONS:Victor Borge
    PERSONS;SKiROLE=Clarinetist:Woody Allen
    PERSONS;SKiROLE=PRESENT:The Queen of Spain
    PERSONS;SKiROLE=PERFORMER;LANGUAGE=sv:AIK a-laget i fotboll
    PERSONS;SKiROLE=INVITED:the Hawthorn High School class of 1982
    PERSONS;SKiROLE=REFERENCED:Nelson Mandela
    PERSONS;SKiROLE=STUDIED:Socrates
    PERSONS;SKiROLE=HOSTESS:Martha Edwards

-- 

----- Par Lannero ------------ Ny mobiltelefon: 0739-442043 -----
----- [email-masked] -------- icq:306436 -------------