Subject: Guide: Defintion of CS

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 12:05:00 -0500

The latest draft says:
>   Calendar Store
>      A data store of a calendar service. A calendar service may
>      have several calendar stores, and each store may contain
>      several calendars, as well as properties and components
>      outside of the calendars.

I do not recall seeing any text about multiple stores in a service or how 
a user would be able to access one store vs another in the service. 
TARGETs are calendars and the CSIDs in CAP were for services I thought so 
how do I access 1 store vs another??

Did I miss this addition to CAP??

Bruce
===========================================================================
Bruce Kahn                                INet: [email-masked]
Iris Associates                          Phone: 978.392.5335
Westford, MA, USA 01886                    FAX: and nothing but the FAX...
Standard disclaimers apply, even where prohibited by law...

---

From: [email-masked] (Steve Mansour)
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 14:24:06 -0800

[email-masked] wrote:

> I do not recall seeing any text about multiple stores in a service or
> how a user would be able to access one store vs another in the
> service.  TARGETs are calendars and the CSIDs in CAP were for services
> I thought so how do I access 1 store vs another??
>

Isn't this covered in section 2.6 ?   Calendar Addresses.  We have many
examples of fully qualified csids.

-Steve