Subject: Re: Semantics of date vs. date/time EXDATEs

From: Eric Busboom <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 19:11:07 -0800 (PST)

On Wed, 28 Feb 2001, Graham Gilmore wrote:

>     Both of these are marked as 'open'.  Does that mean there hasn't
> been a consensus on them, or just that they haven't been formally added
> to the spec yet?

See the text at the end of the issues list. "Open" means that the issue is
on the issue list and has not been widely discussed on the list. Some of
the "Open" issues should be "Discuss"; this will be changed in the next
release of the list. 

eric.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 10:42:51 -0500

Damon asked:
>Can we agree on this and add it to the spec before we get 
interoperability
>problems?

Seems there is no argument against it so I propose Eric makes it so... 
Anyone object, chime in now please.

Bruce
===========================================================================
Bruce Kahn                                INet: [email-masked]
Iris Associates                          Phone: 978.392.5335
Westford, MA, USA 01886                    FAX: and nothing but the FAX...
Standard disclaimers apply, even where prohibited by law...