Subject: RE: Duration: Does 1 day == 24 hours?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 11:40:29 -0600

> In the case of durations - there could be a value to having 
> both behaviours
> possible - this event will take exactly x hours (which could 
> be 24 or more
> hours) as well as This event will last until this time 
> tomorrow - which
> means that on the days that overlap a daylight savings time 
> shift the number
> of hours is not equal to 24.
> 
Shannon:

These two behaviors are already in the RFC2445 duration value type. But you
probably knew this?

-- Frank

---

From: John Stracke <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 13:09:10 -0500

> These two behaviors are already in the RFC2445 duration value type. But you

There are no behaviors specified for DURATION, only syntax.

--
/==============================================================\
|John Stracke    | http://www.ecal.com |My opinions are my own.|
|Chief Scientist |=============================================|
|eCal Corp.      |Newt Nuggets!                                |
[email-masked]|                                             |
\==============================================================/