Subject: SKICal THINGS

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 17:17:09 +0100 (CET)

Property Name: THINGS

   Purpose:  To facilitate for TimeSpenders the discovery of
   resource-entities relating to objects, things, specific goods and
   products, collectors items, various commodities and so forth.

   Value Type: TEXT.

   Property Parameters: Non-standard property parameters can be
   specified on this property.

   Conformance: This property CAN be specified within a "VEVENT"
   calendar component.

   Description: Things pertaining to a resource-entity. For example;
   books, paintings, furniture, Gucci Handbags, Wrangler Jeans,
   famous wines.  This property specifies things of significance
   exhibited, featured, for sale, for-auction, for-rent, to be
   given away or observed at the resource-entity.   .

   Format Definition: The property is defined by the following
   notation:

      things = "THINGS" thingsparam ":" text CRLF
       ; It is RECOMMENDED that the text value be
       ; chosen from a list, as described in Section 5
       ; of this memo.
      thingsparam  = *(
       ; the following are optional,
       ; but MUST NOT occur more than once
      (";" languageparam ) /
      (";" thingroleparam ) /
       ; the following is optional,
       ; and MAY occur more than once
      (";" xparam)     )

   Example: The following are examples of this property:
     THINGS;SKiROLE=LECTURED-ON:German Antiques
     THINGS;SKiROLE=FOR-SALE:German Antiques
     THINGS;SKiROLE=APPRAISED:German Antiques
     THINGS;LANGUAGE=sv:Fritidsbatar
     THINGS;SKiROLE=LECTURED-ON:Ming Dynasty Porcelain
     THINGS;SKiROLE=SERVED:Thai cuisine
     THINGS;SKiROLE=AUCTIONED:The Vanderbilt Jewels
     THINGS;SKiROLE=REFERENCED:The holy Grail

-- 

----- Par Lannero ------------ Ny mobiltelefon: 0739-442043 -----
----- [email-masked] -------- icq:306436 -------------