Subject: SKICal THINKS

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 17:12:50 +0100 (CET)

Property Name: THINKS

   Purpose:  To facilitate for TimeSpenders the discovery of
   resource-entities relating to specific topics and areas of interest.

   Value Type: TEXT

   Property Parameters: Non-standard property parameters can be
   specified on this property.

   Conformance: This property CAN be specified within a "VEVENT"
   calendar component.

   Description: Could be a theory, revelation, philosophy etc. This
   property specifies an idea, philosophy or concept, theme,
   discipline etc..

   Format Definition: The property is defined by the following
   notation:

    thinks = "THINKS" thinksparam ":" text CRLF
     ; It is RECOMMENDED that the text value be
     ; chosen from a list, as described in Section 5
     ; of this memo.

    thinksparam  = *(
     ; the following is optional,
     ; but MUST NOT occur more than once
    (";" languageparam ) /(";" thinksroleparam ) /
     ; the following is optional,
     ; and MAY occur more than once
    (";" xparam)      )

   Example: The following are examples of this property:
    THINKS:World Peace
    THINKS;SKiROLE=STUDIED:Our business strategy for the new
     millennium
    THINKS;SKiROLE=ANALYZED:The work of George Lucas
    THINKS:Christianity, Buddhism
    THINKS:Transaction Cost Economics

----- Par Lannero ------------ Ny mobiltelefon: 0739-442043 -----
----- [email-masked] -------- icq:306436 -------------