Subject: New 'CALENDAR' properties

From: Doug Royer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 12:12:47 -0700

I updated the calendar section of CAP to reflect the WG discussions.
This will be in the 08 verion of CAP (I also added the Occurs) collumn:

    Name           Read  Occurs Value     Description
                   Only         Type
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    ALLOW-CONFLICT  N    0 or 1 BOOLEAN  This boolean value indicates
                                         Whether or not the calendar
                                         supports event conflicts. That
                                         is, whether or not any of the
                                         events in the calendar can
                                         overlap. If not supplied the
                                         default value is TRUE meaning
                                         that conflicts are allowed.

    CALSCALE        N    0 or 1  TEXT    The CALSCALE for this calendar.
                                         If not supplied the default is
                                         GREGORIAN.

    CHARSET         N    0 or 1  TEXT    The default charset for
                                         Localized strings in this
                                         calendar. If not supplied, the
                                         default is UTF-8.

    CREATED         Y    1    DATE-TIME  The timestamp of the
                                         calendar's create date.

    LANGUAGE        N    1       TEXT    The default language for
                                         localizable strings in this
                                         calendar. The possible values
                                         of this property are those
                                         specified in RFC-3066.
                                         ("en_US" for example).

    LAST-MODIFIED   Y    1   DATE-TIME   The timestamp when the
                                         Properties of the calendar were
                                         last updated.

    METHOD          N    1        TEXT   MUST BE  "CREATE" or "DELETE".

    NAME            N    0+       TEXT   Optional display name for this
                                         calendar. It is a localizable
                                         string. May be multiple instance
                                         and no two instances may have
                                         the same LANG paramater.

    OWNER           N    1+       URI    A multi-instanced property
                                         indicating the calendar owner.
                                         Each entry returned will be a
                                         UPN. There must be at least one
                                         owner.

    RELATED-TO      N    0+       TEXT   An optional multi-instance property
                                         indicating any relationship to
                                         other CALIDs.

    RELCALID        N    1        URI    A unique identifier within this
                                         cal-store for the calendar.

    TZID            N    0 or 1   TEXT   The id of the timezone
                                         Associated with this calendar.
                                         See TZID in [RFC2445]. The default
                                         value is UTC.