Subject: Dinner in Minneapolis

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 15:46:56 -0500

I had posted a note regarding meeting in the lobby on Tuesday evening in 
Minneapolis.  My mistake.  This is the night of the social.  We need to 
reschedule the dinner to Thursday evening - early around 6:00 - so we can 
get to the Plenary.  There will be, of course, a group looking for dinner 
on Monday evening in the lobby of the Hilton at 7:00 as well.  See you 
there.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 15:41:43 -0500

Pat wrote on 03/14/2002 03:46:56 PM:
>           We need to reschedule the dinner to Thursday evening - 
> early around 6:00 - so we can get to the Plenary.  There will be, of
> course, a group looking for dinner on Monday evening in the lobby of
> the Hilton at 7:00 as well.  See you there.

How about picking the only other night we havent tried yet: Wednesday 
night?  That would allow any non-Monday folks to be there too and we would 
not have to race thru dinner...

Bruce
===========================================================================
Bruce Kahn                                INet: 
[email-masked]
Messaging & Collaboration                 Phone: 978.399.6496
IBM Software Group                         FAX: and nothing but the FAX...
Standard disclaimers apply, even where prohibited by law...