Subject: Re: CAP issues, Sections 1 and 2

From: "John Stracke" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 15:06:56 -0500

>> Again, how do you find out if the CS implements x-get-me-todays-stuff?
>
>Query for stored quires 

But how does that response represent a query such as "today's stuff", if 
it can't be expressed in the normal CAP syntax?

/==============================================================\
|John Stracke                    |Principal Engineer           |
[email-masked]   |Incentive Systems, Inc.      |
|http://www.incentivesystems.com |My opinions are my own.      |
|==============================================================|
|"If there's anything The Flintstones have taught us, it's that|
|pelicans can be used to mix cement." -- Homer Simpson         |
\==============================================================/

---

From: Doug Royer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 14:20:41 -0700

> it can't be expressed in the normal CAP syntax?

Who cares? It is vendor specific.

Non-vendor specific stored can also be stored. Such as get-all-booked
VEVENTs, Get all VCARs that effect me, ..., and VENDOR specific queries.