Subject: Review of CAP Draft 07

From: [email-masked] (Steve Mansour)
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 19:07:15 -0800

Hey All,

Nothin' like a plane ride to use as uninterrupted time to read the CAP
draft cover to cover and mark it up with issues :-)   Bruce Kahn, who
was also at the meeting, had also thoroughly read through the draft and
marked up his copy with issues. We've spent the last two days working
through them in the hallways along with many people from the calsched
group. I'm going to post a bunch of issues to the list over the next few
days. Most will be accompanied by recommendations. As always, we want to
try to push through the issues and get to closure quickly so we can
bring CAP to a last call.

At the meeting today, we discussed a little different approach for
dealing issues. We'd like to focus on one issue at a time, work through
it, close it, then move to the next. Some of the issues we've seen on
the list lately are complex. A number of people (myself included) have
stayed away from issues that require keeping up with a lot of email
messages. So, the intent of this change is to stay focused on a single
issue, which will make it easier for all of us to stay caught up.

Pat is going to look into some tools for logging and tracking issues.
She will post more on this soon.

-Steve