Subject: Re: CAP / BEEP / XML / iCalendar - updated proposal

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 09:02:22 -0500

The charter can be found at http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/calsch-charter.html.  An updated charter with adjusted milestones has been sent to the 
secretariet for update.

---

From: Gary Frederick <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 09:12:48 -0600

Thanks!

As I read the charter, the next things are:
   Jul 01   Request last call on Guide to Internet Calendaring
   Jul 01   Submit Internet-Draft on Guide to Internet Calendaring for
              consideration as a Proposed Standard
   Jul 01   Submit revisions for Internet-Draft for iCalendar, iMIP and 
iTIP
   Jul 01   Submit revisions for Internet-Draft for Calendar Access Protocol

I understand that you adjusted the milestones and that CAP may be the 
only thing on the adjusted milestones. If the other tasks are still on 
the list, it could be a problem if all we do is focus on CAP???

Gary

[email-masked] wrote:
> 
> The charter can be found at 
> http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/calsch-charter.html.  An updated 
> charter with adjusted milestones has been sent to the secretariet for 
> update.