Subject: Adding CAP extensions to xCal

From: Jim Ray <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 11:04:33 -0600

Is there any plan underway that will add the CAP extensions to iCalendar in
xCal?  The reason I'm asking is I'm doing research for using Jabber as a
transport layer for Calendaring.

Thanks.

Jim Ray

---

From: Gary Frederick <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 12:40:56 -0500

Jim,

Feel free to send me some email with some details on what you are 
looking for. This mailing list is focusing on getting CAP out. Once that 
happens, xCal and other things will be more active.

Gary

---

From: Doug Royer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 13:50:24 -0600

> transport layer for Calendaring.

The CAP commands will always be in CAP format.
It is possible that a draft will be written that will allow
xCal to optionally be transported in CAP.

-Doug