Subject: draft-ietf-calsch-cap-10

From: Doug Royer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 17:49:21 -0700

I have submitted draft-ietf-calsch-cap-10 (the deadline is tomorrow).

I placed copies at:

	http://INET-Consulting.com/draft-ietf-calsch-cap-10.txt
	http://INET-Consulting.com/draft-ietf-calsch-cap-10.html
	http://INET-Consulting.com/draft-ietf-calsch-cap-10.xml

The difference between cap-17-FEB-2003.txt and what was
submitted today:

	http://INET-Consulting.com/draft-ietf-calsch-cap-10.17-FEB.diff

The difference between draft-ietf-calsch-cap-09.txt
and what was submitted today:

	http://INET-Consulting.com/draft-ietf-calsch-cap-10.cap-09.diff

-- 

  Doug Royer                     |   http://INET-Consulting.com
  -------------------------------|-----------------------------
  [email-masked]                 | Office: (208)612-INET
  http://Royer.com/People/Doug   |    Fax: (866)594-8574
                                 |   Cell: (208)520-4044

                 We Do Standards - You Need Standards