Subject: CAP 17-FEB-2003

From: Doug Royer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 18:30:27 -0700

The latest edits:

	http://INET-Consutling.com/cap-17-FEB-2003.txt
	http://INET-Consutling.com/cap-17-FEB-2003.html
	http://INET-Consutling.com/cap-17-FEB-2003.diff
	http://INET-Consutling.com/cap-17-FEB-2003.xml

-- 

  Doug Royer                     |   http://INET-Consulting.com
  -------------------------------|-----------------------------
  [email-masked]                 | Office: (208)612-INET
  http://Royer.com/People/Doug   |    Fax: (866)594-8574
                                 |   Cell: (208)520-4044

                 We Do Standards - You Need Standards

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 15:53:13 -0500

>    http://INET-Consutling.com/cap-17-FEB-2003.xml

2 quickies:

1: Can we get these mirrored onto the WG site???? 
2: Can you please update the other drafts folks may still link to (
http://inet-consulting.com/cap-12-JAN-2003.html) with some text that tells 
them @ the top "This has been replaced by a newer draft: 
http://INET-Consutling.com/cap-17-FEB-2003.html"?  That way when I use my 
bookmarks I can see that Im clearly behind the curve and go catch up...

Thanks!

Bruce
===========================================================================
Bruce Kahn                                INet: 
[email-masked]
Messaging & Collaboration                 Phone: 978.399.6496
IBM Software Group                         FAX: and nothing but the FAX...
Standard disclaimers apply, even where prohibited by law...