Subject: Next CAP version soon.

From: Doug Royer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 15:46:48 -0700

I have been doing more edits and I had hoped to send a version out today.
However my office is moving so it will go out early next week.

-- 

  Doug Royer                     |   http://INET-Consulting.com
  -------------------------------|-----------------------------
  [email-masked]                 | Office: (208)612-INET
  http://Royer.com/People/Doug   |    Fax: (866)594-8574
                                 |   Cell: (208)520-4044

                 We Do Standards - You Need Standards

---

From: John Stracke <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 18:15:50 -0500

John Stracke wrote:

> Doug Royer wrote:
>
>> my office is moving
>
>
> I didn't realize you were in California.  ;-)
>
(Didn't mean to send that to the list; I forgot to check the Reply-To:.)

-- 
/===========================================================\
|John Stracke      [email-masked]                    |
|Principal Engineer|http://www.centive.com                  |
|Centive           |My opinions are my own.                 |
|===========================================================|
|"What we have here is a failure to assimilate." --Cool Hand|
|Locutius                                                   |
\===========================================================/

---

From: John Stracke <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 18:15:07 -0500