Subject: RFC Digest

From: Prometeo Sandino Roman Corral <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 10:59:01 -0600

I know this is a very basic question, but...

	Is there a document that explains the RFC 2445 but to a higher
level?
	I mean, something like what "versit" did with vCalendar.

It is because I've been trying to understand all of the implicit standards
at the same time,
and still could'nt.

Any help will be very appreciated.
Regards.

Sandino

---

From: "G. Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 10:45:25 -0800 (PST)

Apologies for sending this to the list, but as you can see I can't think
of an alternative.

A colleague of mine is having trouble getting subscribed to this list.
He requested to subscribe on December 17, and got the standard

  'your request has been forwarded to the owner of the "ietf-calendar"
  list for approval.'

message.  Since then, he's gotten nothing.  He's since sent mail
to the obvious followup addresses ([email-masked],
[email-masked], [email-masked]) and has gotten no response
there, either.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can help him get subscribed?

			Greg Barnes
			Computing and Communications, University of Washington
			[email-masked]
			(206) 685-3295

---

From: Doug Royer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2003 12:22:53 -0700

Have you tried RFC-3283 ?

-- 

  Doug Royer                     |   http://INET-Consulting.com
  -------------------------------|-----------------------------
  [email-masked]                 | Office: (208)612-INET
  http://Royer.com/People/Doug   |    Fax: (866)594-8574
                                 |   Cell: (208)520-4044

                 We Do Standards - You Need Standards