Subject: iSIP draft - ??

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 15:28:28 -0500

I have seen the following link posted as a new draft.  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-pessi-calsch-isip-00.txt.  Does anyone know about this?  The draft says it's part of our working 
group - but I sure don't know about it.  It really should not say it is 
associated with our group if it's never been discussed here.  It can have 
a different title and be ok.  But it should not say CALSCH WG if it's 
never been discussed in the group.  So I'm checking here to see if anyone 
is aware of what this is.

---

From: John Stracke <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 16:43:18 -0500

[email-masked] wrote:

>I have seen the following link posted as a new draft.  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-pessi-calsch-isip-00.txt.
>
[...]

>But it should not say CALSCH WG if it's 
>never been discussed in the group.
>  
>
The rule is only for things named "draft-ietf-calsch-", isn't it?  It's 
unusual to see an individual submission named for a WG when it hasn't 
been discussed there, but it isn't forbidden.  And this is related to 
calsch stuff.

(Mind you, I don't like it much; it leaves too much stuff undefined, and 
its abstract seems overambitious.  But that's another story.)

-- 
/==============================================================\
|John Stracke      [email-masked]                       |
|Principal Engineer|http://www.centive.com                     |
|Centive           |My opinions are my own.                    |
|==============================================================|
|"Where's your sense of adventure?" "In front of a roaring fire|
|with a cup of cocoa."                                         |
\==============================================================/