Subject: Getting close to final draft

From: Doug Royer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 17:12:00 -0700

Folks - it is very important that any feedback to the -10.txt version of
the draft come in soon. Our plan is to be done VERY soon. We are looking
for things that are BUSTED.

What will be in the -11.txt version that we hope will be the LAST CALL
version. We will be doing the last "last call" *SOON*!

	Sorting will be removed and will be submitted as a separate draft.

	Saving of VQUERY's will be removed. we will keep the QUERYID
         property in reserve so that it can be added later in a separate
         draft.

         Clarify that marked for delete is the old tombstone flag and
         is only (currently) used for the unspecified synchronization.
         Clarify that it is unspecified how/when you clean those out.
         Clarify that un-delete is unspecified.

         Adding a MULTIPART example (thanks Bruce).

         Typo fixes, ABNF fixes, and miscellaneous grammar fixes.

The CALSCH meeting in San Francisco was interesting as were the
hallway, and dinner talks.

By directive from the IETF area directors - CAP will be shipping *SOON*.
Any changes from this point forward will require a HUGE majority before
being considered for the -11.txt version. There are over 300 subscribers
to this list and a handful of requests is not a huge number. Please
do not shoot the messenger :-)

-- 

  Doug Royer                     |   http://INET-Consulting.com
  -------------------------------|-----------------------------
  [email-masked]                 | Office: (208)612-INET
  http://Royer.com/People/Doug   |    Fax: (866)594-8574
                                 |   Cell: (208)520-4044

                 We Do Standards - You Need Standards