Subject: Re: Push of CAP to ietf

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 18:15:35 -0500

Thanks.  We're getting ready to update the calsch website as well.  I have 
a person who has volunteered to keep it up to date - I'm getting too busy 
to be very current.
___________________
Patricia Egen Consulting
www.egenconsulting.com
423-875-2652

Doug Royer <[email-masked]>
Sent by: [email-masked]
02/28/2003 19:24
Please respond to "[email-masked]"

        To:     "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
        cc: 
        Subject:        Push of CAP to ietf

I am sending the 17-FEB-2003 version + some changes to the IETF list
tonight. I know there are some issues still, but by sending it
to the IETF it can be discussed in S.F.

I'll post a URL to the diffs.

-
-- 

  Doug Royer                     |   http://INET-Consulting.com
  -------------------------------|-----------------------------
  [email-masked]                 | Office: (208)612-INET
  http://Royer.com/People/Doug   |    Fax: (866)594-8574
                                 |   Cell: (208)520-4044

                 We Do Standards - You Need Standards