Subject: jabber at IETF

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 11:36:12 -0500

This is a reminder that you can join our meeting at  9:00 PST on Wednesday
at the IETF meeting by joinging the CALSCH conference room.  It's at
conference.ietf.jabber.com.  "See" you there.

---

From: "Shannon J. Clark" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 10:52:53 -0600

Just a quick confirmation check - that's 9:00 AM pst?

And, what date (or is it 9:00pm tonight?)

Shannon

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2003 10:36 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: jabber at IETF

---

From: John Stracke <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 12:24:58 -0500

>Just a quick confirmation check - that's 9:00 AM pst?
It would have to be--Wednesday night is the plenary.  But you can check 
the agenda online.

-- 
/===========================================================\
|John Stracke      [email-masked]                    |
|Principal Engineer|http://www.centive.com                  |
|Centive           |My opinions are my own.                 |
|===========================================================|
|Sleep is for wimps--healthy, well-adjusted wimps, but wimps|
|nonetheless.                                               |
\===========================================================/

---

From: "Seamus Garvey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 10:14:16 -0800

You'd think a bunch of calendar people would eschew such a discussion...

Seamus J. Garvey

(925) 368-4700 (mobile)
(703) 991-2654 (fax)

Subject: Re: jabber at IETF
From: "John Stracke" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 09:24:58 -0800