Subject: iSIP clarification

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 19:30:46 -0500

I have been adding all CALSCH minutes to an indexed database on my server.
In the process, I found minutes from Atlanta, 2002.  There is a section on
the Agenda where the editors of the iSIP draft did talk about their work.
Since I did not attend the Atlanta meeting - I did not realize this had
happened.  So, my apologies to the editors of this draft regarding my "this
is news to me" note.

On that note, this is a good start - and I want to make sure I say to the
list that the draft editors have tried to talk about their work.  However,
there still is no discussion on the list.  I think if everyone reads this
draft (http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-pessi-ical-isip-01.txt)
and then comment if they "don't like it" then that is goodness.  I still
have a problem with the draft saying it is one of our works.  In fact, with
no discussion on the list, and with nothing in our charter, it can not be
called one of our drafts.  So, that wording either needs to be removed from
the draft.  This will not be added to our charter.  We are trying to close
down - not add new drafts.  Hope that helps clear up a bit of things.
___________________
Patricia Egen Consulting
www.egenconsulting.com
423-875-2652