Subject: Re: CAP -11

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 18:04:26 -0400

Actually, the chair's don't rule on this - the list does.  We need more 
feedback from the list.  Is Craig's proposal ok?  If I don't hear back 
that it's wrong - then do I read a "nod" from everyone that it's ok to be 
added?  List?

Doug Royer <[email-masked]>
Sent by: [email-masked]
07/22/2003 12:22

        To:     "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
        cc: 
        Subject:        CAP -11

As there have been no proposals for fixing the current ABNF, I'll work
on it this weekend.

I intend to submit -11 by Monday (CAP expires in AUG).

As the Craig Johnson is very new, I am going to hold off on it
until the chairs rule on it.

  Doug Royer                     |   http://INET-Consulting.com
  -------------------------------|-----------------------------
  [email-masked]                 | Office: (208)612-INET
  http://Royer.com/People/Doug   |    Fax: (866)594-8574
                                 |   Cell: (208)520-4044

                 We Do Standards - You Need Standards

---

From: Andrea Campi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 09:49:18 +0200

> that it's wrong - then do I read a "nod" from everyone that it's ok to be 

Personally, I don't have much time at hands and Craig's weird formatting
makes it particularly painful to read all emails. However, my guts feeling
is that we don't need to add another way to retrieve VFREEBUSY information,
or at least I see no compelling reason.

In fact, I saw objections from Doug but I saw no strong enough replies from
Craig - and I don't think Doug himself changed his mind. So as things stand
right now I don't think "silence = agreement" would be a wise default, rather,
"silence = nothing to do".

Bye,
	Andrea

-- 
Andrea Campi                              mailto:[email-masked]
I.NET S.p.A. - BT Ignite                  http://www.inet.it
Technical Dept. - R&D			  phone: +39 02 32863 ext 1
v. Darwin, 85 - I-20019			  fax: +39 02 32863 ext 7705
Settimo Milanese (MI), Italy