Subject: CAP-11 is out

From: Doug Royer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 18:57:46 -0600

CAP Issues:

-> Search for TBD - Its in the BEEP profile registration
                     suggestions welcome.

 From this point forward I am going to start updating the CALSCH.ORG
website with issues and tracking them. I'll send the URL as
soon as issues start to be posted.

Unless the chairs override me, I plan on NO MORE NEW CAP PROPOSALS
(except the BEEP profile).

At this point in CAPs life there should be the following type
of CAP issues:

    1) I found something busted and must be fixed issues.
    2) I do not understand what the text is saying.
    3) The text is conflicting.
    4) Missing data/text/something.
    5) Typo's.
    6) We agreed to ... and it is not in CAP.

Please post so we can do our LAST CALL.

-- 

  Doug Royer                     |   http://INET-Consulting.com
  -------------------------------|-----------------------------
  [email-masked]                 | Office: (208)612-INET
  http://Royer.com/People/Doug   |    Fax: (866)594-8574
                                 |   Cell: (208)520-4044

                 We Do Standards - You Need Standards