Subject: Re: CAP -11

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 11:57:44 -0400

Ah, thanks John.
___________________
Patricia Egen Consulting
www.egenconsulting.com
423-875-2652

John Stracke <[email-masked]>
Sent by: [email-masked]
07/23/2003 10:29

        To:     "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
        cc: 
        Subject:        Re: CAP -11

[email-masked] wrote:

>
> Also, what do you mean by wierd formatting.  His emails look ok in my
> mail engine?

Andrea uses Mutt, so she sees Craig's text/plain instead of his text/html.

HTML on mailing lists is often considered a bad idea, especially on IETF
lists where you get people using text-based mailers.

--
/=================================================================\
|John Stracke      [email-masked]                          |
|Principal Engineer|http://www.centive.com                        |
|Centive           |My opinions are my own.                       |
|=================================================================|
|I imagine the wages of sin *are* death, but by the time they take|
|taxes out it's just sort of a tired feeling. --Paula Poundstone  |
\=================================================================/