Subject: Re: CAP-11 is out

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 11:43:12 -0400

Doug wrote on 07/28/2003 08:57:46 PM:
> CAP Issues:
> 
> -> Search for TBD - Its in the BEEP profile registration
>                      suggestions welcome.

2 questions:

1: Is there a diffs of CAP-10 (17-Feb) to CAP-11?  I for one have no time 
to reread CAP from cover to cover looking for changes.
2: What about all the other issues that have been identified in WG 
discussions already?  Where they _all_ addressed in CAP-11 leaving just 
the TBD stuff to be done?

Bruce
===========================================================================
Bruce Kahn                                INet: 
[email-masked]
Messaging & Collaboration                 Phone: 978.399.6496
IBM Software Group                         FAX: and nothing but the FAX...
Standard disclaimers apply, even where prohibited by law...

---

From: Doug Royer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2003 12:37:51 -0600

[email-masked] wrote:
> 1: Is there a diffs of CAP-10 (17-Feb) to CAP-11?  I for one have no 
> time to reread CAP from cover to cover looking for changes.

I'll put one up and then post its location to the WG.

> the TBD stuff to be done?

As I said in the e-mail, I am starting a list now. If anyone has
a list - PLEASE post it.

-- 

  Doug Royer                     |   http://INET-Consulting.com
  -------------------------------|-----------------------------
  [email-masked]                 | Office: (208)612-INET
  http://Royer.com/People/Doug   |    Fax: (866)594-8574
                                 |   Cell: (208)520-4044

                 We Do Standards - You Need Standards