Subject: Hello, from a new member of the list

From: Tim Hare <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2003 20:21:41 -0400

Hello. I've just joined the mailing list and would like to introduce myself.

I am not a developer or otherwise connected with software creation for 
calendaring, except possibly home-grown programs for my own use. I am a 
long-time user of calendaring software, having been the support at our 
organization for the MVS flavor of OfficeVision for several years. During 
that time, I acquired a lot of information about how people use calendars 
and schedule meetings or events, and I hope that these insights will be 
beneficial to projects worked on by the group. I'm also a long-time 
installation representative to SHARE, which hopefully gives me some insight 
into other companies' views on the issues, too.

I am going to try to read as much of the archives as I can, to get up to 
speed on current projects, before posting. Feel free to e-mail me "off 
list" if you have any questions, at mailto:[email-masked]. This is my 
home e-mail address - I am doing this outside of work, due to workload 
concerns.

Tim Hare
Florida Department of Transportation

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 21:02:13 -0400

A user!  Welcome to the list.  Your thoughts/opinions will be appreciated.
___________________
Patricia Egen Consulting
www.egenconsulting.com
423-875-2652

Tim Hare <[email-masked]>
Sent by: [email-masked]
08/01/2003 20:21

        To:     [email-masked]
        cc: 
        Subject:        Hello, from a new member of the list

Hello. I've just joined the mailing list and would like to introduce 
myself.

installation representative to SHARE, which hopefully gives me some 
insight

Tim Hare