Subject: Bug/issue tracking

From: Doug Royer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2003 15:02:13 -0600

I will be tracking all CAP issues/bugs with 'BUGZILLA' the free
bug tracking tool.

--> I'll also periodically update the CALSCH.ORG website with the
summary.

For those interested the bug data base is open to anyone - free.

	http://INET-Consulting.com/bugzilla

Your can create your own account by clicking on:

	Open a new Bugzilla account

The 'Product' is 'IETF drafts and RFCs'.

Once logged into bugzilla, you can query for existing bugs
and create new ones.

To search select 'IETF drafts and RFCs' then click
the 'Search' button 3/4 of the way to the bottom.

Its more an an engineering tool, but it will allow me
to track and sort issues. For example, bug '23' is
Greg Barns email, and the text can be added and updated
as the fixes are added and updated.

The other 'products' are restricted and will only give
you a limited view (although it looks to be fully open).

-- 

  Doug Royer                     |   http://INET-Consulting.com
  -------------------------------|-----------------------------
  [email-masked]                 | Office: (208)612-INET
  http://Royer.com/People/Doug   |    Fax: (866)594-8574
                                 |   Cell: (208)520-4044

                 We Do Standards - You Need Standards