Subject: RE: Does anyone still think that RECURRENCE-ID's do NOT change?

From: Satya Vempati <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 12:13:50 -0700

That depends. Do you think that the pattern has changed if a single
instance gets rescheduled?

-----Original Message-----
From: Doug Royer [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2003 9:22 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: Does anyone still think that RECURRENCE-ID's do NOT change?

Satya Vempati wrote:
> Surely, Doug & Chris also agree that the RECURRENCE-ID changes when the
> base recurrence set changes. They may not agree that RECURRENCE-ID stays
> put if an instance is changed. Well, after the post from the original
> authors, I hoped that this issue would be laid to rest. But ...

They clearly said it changes when the pattern changes.
Do you disagree that it changes when the pattern changes?

-- 

  Doug Royer                     |   http://INET-Consulting.com
  -------------------------------|-----------------------------
  [email-masked]                 | Office: (208)612-INET
  http://Royer.com/People/Doug   |    Fax: (866)594-8574
                                 |   Cell: (208)520-4044

                 We Do Standards - You Need Standards

---

From: Doug Royer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 13:57:11 -0600

> instance gets rescheduled?

Is that not the definition of 'rescheduled'? - a change?

So are you saying that you agree or disagree?

--