Subject: RE: Is there anybody out there supporting Doug's skewed model of iCalendar besides Doug

From: Ki Wong <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 15:17:33 -0700

I assume you are refering to the RECURRENCE-ID discussion. We posted
the original question a few months ago. Today, we have implemented the
fixed RID model. We implemented the fixed RID model mainly for its
simplicity, unambiguity and interoperability (Exchange and Notes) .
After reading most of the postings for this discussion, I personally
still have difficulty to understand Doug's model and the reason why it
will be done that way. 
 
ki

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2003 2:14 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Is there anybody out there supporting Doug's skewed model of
iCalendar besides Doug

_____________________
Note: new email address

[email-masked]