Subject: Re: When to publish -12 - SCOPING

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 14:16:24 -0500

Doug said on 10/31/2003 03:23:09 PM:
> > Go check the archives for Presons posting on 04/03/2003 02:36:12 PM 
> > MST under the subject "How do you get the METHOD property on a 
> > SEARCH".   There was a brief WG flurry about it but no actual 
> > resolution on it
> 
> Now go read the rest of the archives. you will find there was 
> a solution sent to the list.

I dont see any solution in my archives.  The last I saw was some 
discussion between you, me and Andrea about scoping and you were going to 
(from 04/07/2003 11:57:58 AM CST):

I will update the text! from "an iCalendar" to "one or more iCalendar".
And add text about grouped by METHOD (or any IANA property ... blurb...).

But the text in 12-e under Section 6.1.1 CAL-QUERY looks nearly the same 
as in it did back then.  I will go search the IMC archives and see if I 
missed the postings where there was a proposal and agreement on resolving 
this.

> Do you have another proposal?

I havent seen your proposal so Ill go see if I can find it before I write 
another.  Why reinvent if I dont have to...

Bruce
===========================================================================
Bruce Kahn                                INet: 
[email-masked]
Messaging & Collaboration                 Phone: 978.399.6496
IBM Software Group                         FAX: and nothing but the FAX...
Standard disclaimers apply, even where prohibited by law...