Subject: Calendaring Consortium

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 19:59:45 -0500

For anyone interested, this is a link to the preliminary webpage for The 
Calendaring and Scheduling Consortium.  This was to go to the list in a 
month or so, but Mr. Smith has helped it to make it's appearance a bit 
earlier.  Hopefully, it will clear the air as to the purpose of this 
effort.  Those of you who were in San Francisco will remember the dialogs 
we started.  It's actually going to happen - it's no longer just a dream.

http://www.calconnect.org

---

From: Doug Royer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 20:19:31 -0700

FYI - I have contacted via email and phone the contact on that page over
a month ago, yet no returned calls or email. I am assuming it is not yet 
ready
for members?

And I will talk to Mr. Smiths company about his disclosing what is NDA 
information
between his and my company. Sorry about that I did not mean to let it 
out, its just
they are a partner company and funding some of my projects so I owe them 
updates
as to my plans and intentions.

[email-masked] wrote:

>
> For anyone interested, this is a link to the preliminary webpage for 
> The Calendaring and Scheduling Consortium.  This was to go to the list 
> in a month or so, but Mr. Smith has helped it to make it's appearance 
> a bit earlier.  Hopefully, it will clear the air as to the purpose of 
> this effort.  Those of you who were in San Francisco will remember the 
> dialogs we started.  It's actually going to happen - it's no longer 
> just a dream.
>

-- 

Doug Royer                     |   http://INET-Consulting.com
-------------------------------|-----------------------------
[email-masked]                 | Office: (208)520-4044
http://Royer.com/People/Doug   |    Fax: (866)594-8574
                               |   Cell: (208)520-4044

               We Do Standards - You Need Standards

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 11:21:49 -0500

Thanks for the update, Doug.  A month ago, we were still in discussions 
about where the consortium was going and how it would be structured.  the 
calconnect.org domain name was just ordered.  I know that the executive 
director sent at least one note to all people who had expressed interest 
after San Francisco.  I wanted it to be firmer before we put any more 
details on the list.  However, Mr. Smith has actually helped the effort by 
spilling the beans.  It was not a secret - we just wanted it to look more 
like we knew what we doing.  8-)
___________________
Patricia Egen Consulting
www.egenconsulting.com
423-875-2652

Doug Royer <[email-masked]> 
Sent by: [email-masked]
11/04/2003 22:19
Please respond to
[email-masked]

To
"[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
cc

Subject
Re: Calendaring Consortium

--