Subject: Fw: different calendar scales

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 23:15:49 -0500

First, my apologies to the list for forgetting to cc: all recipients on 
the original note.  And second, my apologies to the list for this flurry 
of less-than-productive emails.  Hopefully, they will stop soon....
___________________
Patricia Egen Consulting
www.egenconsulting.com
423-875-2652
----- Forwarded by Pat R Egen/Egen Consulting/01 on 11/04/2003 23:14 -----

Pat R Egen/Egen Consulting/01
11/04/2003 23:14

To
Mark Smith <[email-masked]>
cc

Subject
Re: different calendar scales

You have your opinion.  That's what makes this a great world.  We all can 
have opinions.  As to my relationship with Bruce.  He is my friend.  I 
have no other relationship other than that and the fact I have always 
found him to be a kind person with a lot of enthusiam.  Sometimes, his 
enthusiam is intense.  But, then, isn't that true of all of us who are 
passionate about what we feel is important.  Whenever Bruce has been able 
to attend our IETF meetings, he brings us back into focus.  He hounds at 
the topic until both he and the rest of us "get it."  Bob and I miss it 
when he's not able to participate at the meetings or on the list.  That's 
why we lobbyed for him to be the Method Reviewer of RFC2445 2446 and 2447. 
 We know he would keep us honest. 

As for the last year, and no valid comments.  Yes, indeed, that is very 
true.  Especially since it has been nearly impossible to figure out what 
is concensus and what is not.  It really started in March after the San 
Francisco meeting.  Nothing like making a last call to bring out the best 
of us......   
___________________
Patricia Egen Consulting
www.egenconsulting.com
423-875-2652 

Mark Smith <[email-masked]> 
Sent by: [email-masked] 
11/04/2003 21:45 

To
[email-masked] 
cc

Subject
Re: different calendar scales

[email-masked] wrote:

> Or, better yet, get another, tougher skinned, working group
> chair.

I would vote for that, I can not find ONE constructive comment
or item you have posted in the last year. I can not find that
you called conciseness on anything in the last year even when
no one objected to a proposal.

So, what is your relationship to Bruce/company? 
I found it odd when researching the archives that you seem to back
Bruces inaccurate posts and complain that those who call him on
it are less than professional.