Subject: CAP-12-e: 'text' not in ABNF

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 10:10:52 -0500

In trying to answer a question for someone I tried to show them where in 
CAP-12-e we had ABNF for 'text' but I can find none nor any reference to 
whose 'text' definition is being used.  This should be included in 
CAP-12-e for completeness in accurately building a CAP parser.

Bruce
===========================================================================
Bruce Kahn                                INet: 
[email-masked]
Messaging & Collaboration                 Phone: 978.399.6496
IBM Software Group                         FAX: and nothing but the FAX...
Standard disclaimers apply, even where prohibited by law...

---

From: Doug Royer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2003 10:53:35 -0700

I added:

text             = ; As defined in [iCAL].

To the fist usage (id-param) ABNF

Fixed.

[email-masked] wrote:

>
> In trying to answer a question for someone I tried to show them where 
> in CAP-12-e we had ABNF for 'text' but I can find none nor any 
> reference to whose 'text' definition is being used.  This should be 
> included in CAP-12-e for completeness in accurately building a CAP 
> parser.

-- 

Doug Royer                     |   http://INET-Consulting.com
-------------------------------|-----------------------------
[email-masked]                 | Office: (208)520-4044
http://Royer.com/People/Doug   |    Fax: (866)594-8574
                               |   Cell: (208)520-4044

               We Do Standards - You Need Standards