Subject: Minneapolis Meeting

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 11:41:22 -0500

Because of a sudden death in the family, I have had to cancel my trip to 
Minneapolis.  I have asked Nathaniel Borenstein to chair the Tuesday 
CALSCH session.  He has graciously accepted and  if anyone on the list 
(active or lurking) will be in that session, he will need someone to take 
minutes or enter data into Jabber.  I would appreciate any volunteers that 
show up.  8-)

Again, thanks to everyone for their support of this group.  Sorry I won't 
be there.

Pat

---

From: Nathaniel Borenstein <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 12:23:12 -0500

This does lead to an obvious question:  Who is showing up?  At this 
point I'm not aware of anyone other than myself who will actually be 
there....  It could be a very short meeting!  -- Nathaniel

On Monday, November 10, 2003, at 11:41  AM, [email-masked] 
wrote:

>
> Because of a sudden death in the family, I have had to cancel my trip 
> to Minneapolis.  I have asked Nathaniel Borenstein to chair the 
> Tuesday CALSCH session.  He has graciously accepted and  if anyone on 
> the list (active or lurking) will be in that session, he will need 
> someone to take minutes or enter data into Jabber.  I would appreciate 
> any volunteers that show up.  8-)
>
> Again, thanks to everyone for their support of this group.  Sorry I 
> won't be there.
>
> Pat

---

From: Katie Capps Parlante <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 14:30:11 -0800

Hello all,

I'm a lurker who will not be in Minneapolis, but would be interested in 
participating (well, ok, mostly lurking) via Jabber.

I'm an engineer working at OSAF (http://www.osafoundation.org/). We're 
going to be writing a pim that does calendaring, and are planning on 
working and playing well with the ietf calendaring standards. We haven't 
yet had anything interesting to contribute to this list, but just to let 
you know who is lurking.

Cheers,
Katie

Nathaniel Borenstein wrote:

> This does lead to an obvious question: Who is showing up? At this point 
> I'm not aware of anyone other than myself who will actually be there.... 
> It could be a very short meeting! -- Nathaniel
> 
> On Monday, November 10, 2003, at 11:41 AM, [email-masked] wrote:
> 
> 
>     Because of a sudden death in the family, I have had to cancel my
>     trip to Minneapolis.  I have asked Nathaniel Borenstein to chair the
>     Tuesday CALSCH session.  He has graciously accepted and  if anyone
>     on the list (active or lurking) will be in that session, he will
>     need someone to take minutes or enter data into Jabber.  I would
>     appreciate any volunteers that show up.  8-)
>