Subject: [Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-royer-ical-basic-00.txt]

From: Doug Royer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 14:06:01 -0700

FYI

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-royer-ical-basic-00.txt
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2005 15:40:02 -0500
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Basic Internet Calendaring and Scheduling Core
			  Object Specification (iCalendar Basic)
	Author(s)	: D. Royer
	Filename	: draft-royer-ical-basic-00.txt
	Pages		: 104
	Date		: 2005-1-3
	
This is the second release of a iCalendar.  After having learned from
    RFC-2445.  This document represents the common objects needed for
    calendaring.  VTODO, VJOURNAL, VTIMEZONE, recurrence rules, and
    scheduling and their associated properties have been removed.  These
    removals are expected to appear in new memos at a later time and will
    be independent extensions of this specification.  The new EXTENSIONS
    property will exist to allow for compatible sets of extensions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-royer-ical-basic-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-royer-ical-basic-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-royer-ical-basic-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

-- 

Doug Royer                     | http://INET-Consulting.com
-------------------------------|-----------------------------
[email-masked]                 | Office: (208)612-4638
http://Royer.com               | Fax:    (866)594-8574
                                | Cell:   (208)520-4044

               We Do Standards - You Need Standards

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce