Subject: Adobe Acrobat 8.0 ready to download

From: "benyamin sigvard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 23:04:27 +0800

Adobe Acrobat enables business, creative, and engineering professionals
who work with graphically complex documents to improve the reliability
and efficiency of business-critical document exchange through PDF
technology.
Adobe Acrobat 8.0 Professional has the following features in addition to
the features found in the standard version: Create PDF documents with
one-button ease from AutoCAD, Microsoft Visio, and Microsoft Project
(Windows only); Preserve document layers in technical drawings in Visio
and AutoCAD, and object data in Visio (Windows only); Permanently delete
sensitive information, including specific text or illustrations, with
redaction tools; Create fillable PDF forms from scanned paper, existing
PDF documents, Microsoft Word documents, or Excel spreadsheets;
Automatically recognize form fields on static PDF documents and convert
them to interactive fields that can be filled electronically by anyone
using free Adobe Reader versions 7 or 8; Enable Adobe Reader (versions 7
or 8) users to participate in reviews with complete commenting and
markup tools, including sticky notes, highlighter, lines, shapes, and
stamps; Enable Adobe Reader (versions 7 or 8) users to fill and save PDF
forms locally for offline use, and to digitally sign PDF documents.
Adobe Acrobat 8.0 Professional
Retail Price $449.00
Our Price $79.95
You save $369.05
http://premierbols.org
Please note, that there will be more special offers available for our
constant customers. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of
all information contained herein. DS Team makes no warranty expressed or
implied with respect to accuracy of the information, including price,
product editorials or product specifications. Product and manufacturer
names are used only for the purpose of identification. We appreciate
your cooperation with us and we'll be glad to see you as our clients in
the future.