Subject: Vacancies from SHELL!

From: Diana <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 11:50:38 -0200

34 Roundwood, Rosbrien, Limerick, Ireland
+353 (0)61 304 801
www.textileparts.ie

ALL CORRESPONDENCE SHOULD BE DIRECTED STRICTLY TO [email-masked]

Dear Sir/Ma

We are glad to offer you for a job position with our company.We need 
someone 
to work for the company as a Representative/Bookkeeper in the USA. This 
is in 
view of our not having an office presently in the
USA.You don't need to have an Office and this certainly won't disturb 
any form 
of work you have going at the moment. 

We undertake order placement as a one-off batch and project management 
of the 
transfer of an entire series of processes and commodities without 
compromising 
quality.We source the following variety of 
clothingmaterials:-batiks,assorted 
fabrics for interior decor, silk and
traditional costumes which we have clients we supply weekly in the
USA.Our integrated network of yarn and fabric manufacturing operations 
use 
state-of-the-art textile equipment from the world's leading suppliers.

Order processing,productionmonitoring and process flow are seamlessly
integrated through a company-wide computer network.The average monthly 
income 
is about 20,000USD(2000 USD salary inclusive).

* No form of investments from you.
* This job takes only 1-2 hours per day

About the job:We have sales representatives all over the world to 
distribute 
our products.It's a known fact,that it's not easy to
start a business in a new market (being the US). There are hundreds of
competitors, close direct contacts between suppliers and customers and 
other 
difficulties,which impede our sales promotion.We have decided to 
deliver the 
products upfront, Presently with the amount of Orders we have, we 
cannot put 
them on hold for fear of loosing the customers outrightly.

Secondly we cannot cash these payments from the US soonenough, as 
international Cheques take about 15-20 working days for cash to be made
available.Your task is to coordinate payments from customers and help 
us with 
the payment process.You are not involved in any sales or marketing. 
After this 
has been done the customer has to pay for the
products.About 90 percent of our customers prefer to pay through 
Certified 
Cheques and Traveller's cheques on the amount involved.We have decided 
to open 
this new job position for solving this problem.Your tasks are:

Recieve payment from Customers.

2. Cash Payments at your Bank.
3. Deduct 10% which will be your commission/pay on each
Payment processed
4. Forward balance after deduction of commission/pay
to any of the offices you will be contacted to send
payment through

(Western Union Money Transfer).

www.westernunion.com

Our payments will be issued out in your name and you can have them 
cashed at 
your bank or other Cashing Services.Deduct your commission and foward 
the 
balance to the company . If you are interested, N:
B, Please send to me the listed information below:

#Your full name:
#Your full home address,
#Your age,#Occupation and as well your
#marital status, and your,
#direct contact telephone number

We understand that this job position is very challenging and you should
understand it. We are looking only for persons who satisfy our 
requirements 
and will be an earnest assistant.We envisage 3-7 work hours per week.If 
you 
feel that you are a serious, trustworthy and earnest person and you 
want to 
work for Textile Parts Ltd ,Please respond immediately. ONLY SERIOUS 
AND 
INTERESTED PARTICIPANTS SHOULD PLEASE REPLY.

JOB OFFER! [email-masked]

Textile Parts Ltd
34 Roundwood, Rosbrien, Limerick, Ireland
+353 (0)61 304 801 / Fax: +353 (0)61 301 325
Director: Michael J. Murphy
COMPANY WORKING HOUR'S
9:00am to 6:pm all days.
www.textileparts.ie