Subject: Quick Reminder: CalConnect Roundtable X and Interoperability Test Event -September 17-21, Cambridge, Massachusetts

From: Dave Thewlis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 09:37:55 -0700

A quick reminder that the CalConnect Roundtable and IOP test  event is 
only about three weeks away, and the registration fee for the Roundtable 
goes up (a little) after September 3rd.  Hotels rooms appear to have 
become predictably scarce, but don't let that dissuade you.  We hope to 
see you at M.I.T.!*
*
Logistics and registration information may be found at 
http://www.calconnect.org/roundtable10.shtml and at 
http://www.calconnect.org/iopseptember2007.shtml

If you are not currently a member of the Consortium, you may attend a 
single Roundtable, or a single IOP test event, as an observer; see 
http://www.calconnect.org/observer.shtml for more information.

Dave Thewlis

-- 
*Dave Thewlis, Executive Director
Calconnect - The Calendaring and Scheduling Consortium*
+1 707 840 9391 (voice) · +1 707 498 2238 (mobile)
http://www.calconnect.org · [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>