Subject: The results of your email commands

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 21:11:49 -0800

The results of your email command are provided below. Attached is your
original message.

- Unprocessed:
    I had never seen such beautiful and greatly-performing watches like the ones I found online at
    http://evansrrb.obxhost.net
    Get two deeply discounted watches and take an extra 15% discount.
    http://evansrrb.obxhost.net
    Our Jaeger LeCoultre watches have perfect weight and feel same as orginal.
    Sincerely,
    Mr Frank

- Done.

Subject: Trim line or sport watch? You choose
From: "Augustine Barron" <[email-masked]>
To: "Lorrie Frank" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 00:13:17 -0500

Dear Lorrie,

I had never seen such beautiful and greatly-performing watches like the ones I found online at
http://evansrrb.obxhost.net

Get two deeply discounted watches and take an extra 15% discount.
http://evansrrb.obxhost.net

Our Jaeger LeCoultre watches have perfect weight and feel same as orginal.

Sincerely,
Mr Frank