Subject: The results of your email commands

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 05:02:37 -0800

The results of your email command are provided below. Attached is your
original message.

- Unprocessed:
    Looking for a Bvlgari watch that no one can tell from the original? You're in luck, because we have the best copies
    http://search.yahoo.com/search?y=Search&p=wallmast%2ecom&fr=sfp&ei=UTF-8 (please click on the link after "Go directly to ")
    The best news is that in January (2009) you can buy two watches and get an extra 15% off your purchase!
    http://search.yahoo.com/search?y=Search&p=wallmast%2ecom&fr=sfp&ei=UTF-8 (please click on the link after "Go directly to ")
    Our Bvlgari watches have Weights/feels and looks exactly same as original.
    Sincerely,
    Mr Schmidt

- Done.

Subject: Rep watches made easy
From: "Coleman Egan" <[email-masked]>
To: "German Schmidt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 08:02:02 -0500

Dear German,

Looking for a Bvlgari watch that no one can tell from the original? You're in luck, because we have the best copies
http://search.yahoo.com/search?y=Search&p=wallmast%2ecom&fr=sfp&ei=UTF-8 (please click on the link after "Go directly to ")

The best news is that in January (2009) you can buy two watches and get an extra 15% off your purchase!
http://search.yahoo.com/search?y=Search&p=wallmast%2ecom&fr=sfp&ei=UTF-8 (please click on the link after "Go directly to ")

Our Bvlgari watches have Weights/feels and looks exactly same as original.

Sincerely,
Mr Schmidt