Subject: CISR 'Scientist' Mail List

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 23:42:40 -0700 (PDT)

Not seeing images? Click here.

• Deals start at 50% off

• Earn Starpoints® with each booking

Terms & Conditions

To ensure you receive your Starwood Hotels & Resort emails, please add [email-masked] to your address book.  Find out how.

© 2009 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc.

1111 Westchester Avenue, White Plains, NY 10604

You are subscribed as
[email-masked]

Tell us if you would like your email sent to a different address.

See our Privacy Statement or call 1-877-782-0071 from the U.S. & Canada or +353-21-4930474 in all other countries to learn more about our data collection and usage practices.

Review the Starwood Preferred Guest program Terms and Conditions.

If you would prefer to opt out of future promotional emails from
Starwood Hotels & Resorts, click here. Please do not reply directly
to this system-generated email. It may take up to 10 business days
to make the requested change. During that time, there is a slight
chance that you may receive a promotional email from us.