Subject: The results of your email commands

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 08:59:28 -0800

The results of your email command are provided below. Attached is your
original message.

- Results:
    help
    Help for Cfrg mailing list:

This is email command help for version 2.1.9 of the "Mailman"
list manager.  The following describes commands you can send to get
information about and control your subscription to Mailman lists at
this site.  A command can be in the subject line or in the body of the
message.

Note that much of the following can also be accomplished via the World
Wide Web, at:

    http://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/cfrg

In particular, you can use the Web site to have your password sent to
your delivery address.

List specific commands (subscribe, who, etc) should be sent to the
*-request address for the particular list, e.g. for the 'mailman'
list, use 'mailman-request@...'.

About the descriptions - words in "<>"s signify REQUIRED items and
words in "[]" denote OPTIONAL items.  Do not include the "<>"s or
"[]"s when you use the commands.

The following commands are valid:

    confirm <confirmation-string>
        Confirm an action.  The confirmation-string is required and should be
        supplied by a mailback confirmation notice.

    end
        Stop processing commands.  Use this if your mail program automatically
        adds a signature file.

    help
        Print this help message.

    info
        Get information about this mailing list.

    lists
        See a list of the public mailing lists on this GNU Mailman server.

    password [<oldpassword> <newpassword>] [address=<address>]
        Retrieve or change your password.  With no arguments, this returns
        your current password.  With arguments <oldpassword> and <newpassword>
        you can change your password.

        If you're posting from an address other than your membership address,
        specify your membership address with `address=<address>' (no brackets
        around the email address, and no quotes!).  Note that in this case the
        response is always sent to the subscribed address.

    set ...
        Set or view your membership options.

        Use `set help' (without the quotes) to get a more detailed list of the
        options you can change.

        Use `set show' (without the quotes) to view your current option
        settings.

    subscribe [password] [digest|nodigest] [address=<address>]
        Subscribe to this mailing list.  Your password must be given to
        unsubscribe or change your options, but if you omit the password, one
        will be generated for you.  You may be periodically reminded of your
        password.

        The next argument may be either: `nodigest' or `digest' (no quotes!).
        If you wish to subscribe an address other than the address you sent
        this request from, you may specify `address=<address>' (no brackets
        around the email address, and no quotes!)

    unsubscribe [password] [address=<address>]
        Unsubscribe from the mailing list.  If given, your password must match
        your current password.  If omitted, a confirmation email will be sent
        to the unsubscribing address. If you wish to unsubscribe an address
        other than the address you sent this request from, you may specify
        `address=<address>' (no brackets around the email address, and no
        quotes!)

    who password
        See everyone who is on this mailing list.  The roster is limited to
        list administrators and moderators only; you must supply the list
        admin or moderator password to retrieve the roster.

Commands should be sent to [email-masked]

Questions and concerns for the attention of a person should be sent to

    [email-masked]

- Unprocessed:
    We have 30%, 40% and even 60% off, depending on what exact solution from our 400-name selection you may want.
    Order and get your package via airmail or messenger service to your apartment!
    http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/623/frothingham.swf

- Done.

Subject: Arousal help for men
From: [email-masked]
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 17:01:04 +0000

What deals on remedies have we prepared for you?
We have 30%, 40% and even 60% off, depending on what exact solution from our 400-name selection you may want.
Order and get your package via airmail or messenger service to your apartment!

http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/623/frothingham.swf