Subject: OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION

From: EIRCOM ENTERTAINMENT LOTTERY AWARD TEAM <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 13:52:55 +0000 (GMT)

Eircom Lottery Compnay.
#46 Kempshott Road,
London, SW16 5LQ
United Kingdom.
Ref: XYL /265104690937/05
Batch: 20/0019/IZP0
Winning number:PL/090888/69

Congratulations Email User,

The Board of Directors and the International Promotion Department of Eircom
telecommunication Company in conjunction with the United Nations
Development Programme wish to gladly inform you that your email has won a
prize money of Two Hundred and Fifty Great Britain Pound Sterlings
(250,000.00) in our 2010 Global Upliftment Programme .

This program is aimed to encourage you to patronize our products(Eircom
webmail and Eircom Mobile network) and also help uplift families financial
status around the globe, hence no ticket sold.The selection was made
through a computer draw system attaching personalised email addresses to
ticket numbers

To claim your winning prize you are to send the following information about
yourself to the claims processing manager for verification & direction. Do 
contact the processing manager with the below contact information;

Mr.Greg Nelson
Eircom Corporation Award Team
Head Winning Claims Dept.
[email-masked]
Tel: +4470111 40204

1. YOUR FULL NAME........................
2. PHONE AND FAX NUMBER..................
3. RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS ..................

4. YOUR AGE AND CURRENT OCCUPATION.......
5. STATE....................
6. COUNTRY..................
7. SEX......................
8.Prize award disbursement options;Bank to Bank Transfer(wire
transfer)....... or Courier Delivery..............

You are to choose from the above option of prize disbursement that suits
you most

On behalf of the entire management and staff we say Congratulations once
again!.

Mrs Suzan Patrick
EIRCOM ENTERTAINMENT LOTTERY DRAWS.