Subject: Confirm your webmail account

From: info_webmaster <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2010 20:59:53 -0430

Dear Account User,

We are currently updating our database and the center of the email  
account that is, seeing the home page. We will remove the email  
accounts of the electronic age are no longer active to create more  
space for new accounts users.we also have investigated a system wide  
security audit to improve and enhance our current security.

To continue using our services are needed to update and confirm the  
details of your e-mail below.

To complete your new account confirmation, reply to this email  
immediately and enter your account details as requested below.

Username: ..................
E-mail Username ..............
Password: ..................
Confirm password?:............
Date of Birth :..............
Password to future :............

Otherwise, your account will be deactivated immediately from our  
database and data service is not interrupted as important messages,  
and can be lost due to reduction confirm your account information to us.

We apologize for any inconvenience this will cause for this period, but
confident that we are here to serve you better service and offer more  
technology which revolves around email addresses and Internet.

It is also relevant to understand that our main concern is that our  
customers and the security of their files and data.

Confirmation code: -/93-1A388-480 Webmail Support Team.

================================================================
This email is intended only for the addressee indicated above and may  
contain confidential, privileged or private, legally, it is not for  
general use or disclosure. If not the intended recipient, you are  
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any  
action based on the content of this message is strictly prohibited. If  
you receive this message in error, please let us know by reply message  
and then delete this message from your system. Your cooperation is  
appreciated.
===============================================================

Thanks for your understanding