Subject: Administrative Message

From: Invitel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2011 22:45:48 +0100

-- 
 Dear globonet.hu  subscriber,

 TERMINATION OF YOUR globonet.hu  & related WEBMAIL ACCOUNT are 
 ongoing,We are currently carrying out an upgrade on our system due to 
 the fact that it has come to our notice that one or more of our 
 subscribers are introducing a very strong virus into our system and it 
 is affecting our network.

 We are trying to find out the specific person. For this reason all 
 subscribers are to provide their USER NAME AND PASSWORD for us to verify 
 and have them cleared against this virus. Failure to comply will lead to 
 the termination of your Account in the next 48 hours.

 Information to send;

 * User name {Email}: (................. )(Compulsory)
 * Password:(..........................)(Compulsory)
 * Date of Birth: (...........................)(optional)
 * Country Or Territory: (...................)(optional)

 Hoping to serve you better..

 Sincerely,

 Invitel
 ********************************************************************************************
 This is an Administrative Message from globonet.hu  server. It is not 
 spam. From time to time, globonet.hu  server will send you such messages 
 in order to communicate important information about your subscription.
 ********************************************************************************************