Subject: Update required

From: "Webmail System Admin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 03:23:26 +1300

"Dear webmail user"

"This message is from webmail messaging center to all the assigned
email account owners. On Thursday, Aug 4th, 2011,
all Mailhub systems will undergo regularly scheduled maintenance.

Access to your e-mail via the mail client will be unavailable for some
time during this maintenance window. We are currently upgrading our data base
and e-mail account center see homepage. We are deleting all unsubscribed
email accounts to create more space for new accounts.

To complete and keep your webmail account, you must reply to this email
immediately and enter your Password here (------------) Failure to do this
will immediately render your email address here (=====================
deactivated from our database.

You can also confirm your email address by logging into your account:.

Thank you for using webmail"

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail communication and any attachments 
may contain proprietary and privileged information for the use of the 
designated recipients named above. Any unauthorized review, use, 
disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended 
recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all 
copies of the original message.