Subject: [Ietf-calsify] calsify BoF today

From: rlmorgan at washington.edu (RL 'Bob' Morgan)
Date: Thu Mar 10 08:20:10 2005

A reminder that we'll be having the calsify BoF at IETF 62 today at 1300 
CST.  The BoF agenda is at:

   http://ietf.org/ietf/05mar/calsify.txt

The Jabber chat room is:

   [email-masked]

See

   http://www.xmpp.org/ietf-chat.html

for info on how that works.

There's also audio streaming from all the IETF WG sessions this time, see

   http://videolab.uoregon.edu/events/ietf/

for info on that.  We'll do our best to have the discussion happen via the 
microphone and the chat room.

Intro presentation (thank you Cyrus) can be got from:

   http://staff.washington.edu/rlmorgan/misc/IETF-62-calsify-BOF-intro.sxi
   http://staff.washington.edu/rlmorgan/misc/IETF-62-calsify-BOF-intro.ppt

in OO and Powerpoint respectively.  If anyone else has a presentation 
please send it to me before the meeting if possible.

  - RL "Bob"