Subject: [Ietf-calsify] Registration open for Calconnect Roundtable and Interop Testing Event, January 2006 - The Calendaring and Scheduling Consortium

From: Dave.Thewlis at calconnect.org (Dave Thewlis)
Date: Tue Nov 15 12:37:05 2005

------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Date:*

	 12/2/2004 07:52

* From:*

	 David C. Thewlis

* To:*

	 "calconnect-l reflector" <[email-masked]>, "ietf-caldav 
reflector" <[email-masked]>, "IETF CALSCH" 
<[email-masked]>, "ietf-calsify reflector" 
<[email-masked]>, "www-rdf-calendar reflector" 
<[email-masked]>

* Copy:*

	 "Robert Tolmach - WellGood Group" <[email-masked]>, "Brian 
Dear" <[email-masked]>, "John Carbone" <[email-masked]>, 
[email-masked], [email-masked]

* Subject:*

	 Call for Participantion -- Second Calconnect Interop - 11-12 January 
2005 - Seattle, Washington

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Received: from psmtp.com (exprod6mx6.postini.com [64.18.1.146]) by 
home.humboldt1.com (8.12.10/8.12.10) with SMTP id iB2Fq3mR014814 for 
<[email-masked]> Thu, 2 Dec 2004 07:52:03 -0800 (PST)
Received: from source ([208.31.106.91]) by exprod6mx6.postini.com 
([64.18.5.10]) with SMTP; Thu, 02 Dec 2004 07:52:02 PST
Received: from aix2.egenconsulting.com (localhost [127.0.0.1]) by 
aix2.egenconsulting.com (8.13.1/8.13.1) with ESMTP id iB2FlvWi018040 for 
<[email-masked]> Thu, 2 Dec 2004 10:47:57 -0500
Received: (from majordom@localhost) by aix2.egenconsulting.com 
(8.13.1/8.13.1/Submit) id iB2FlvFI018426 for calconnect-l-list; Thu, 2 
Dec 2004 10:47:57 -0500
X-Authentication-Warning: aix2.egenconsulting.com: majordom set sender 
to [email-masked] using -f
Received: from fed1rmmtao04.cox.net (fed1rmmtao04.cox.net 
[68.230.241.35]) by aix2.egenconsulting.com (8.13.1/8.13.1) with ESMTP 
id iB2FlcTM019480; Thu, 2 Dec 2004 10:47:38 -0500
Received: from davet23 ([24.254.88.112]) by fed1rmmtao04.cox.net 
(InterMail vM.6.01.04.00 201-2131-117-20041022) with ESMTP id 
<20041202154833.YTO5357.fed1rmmtao04.cox.net@davet23> Thu, 2 Dec 2004 
10:48:33 -0500
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
X-Mailer: Calypso Version 3.30.00.00 (4)
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 07:48:00 -0800
Reply-To: [email-masked]
From: "David C. Thewlis" <[email-masked]>
To: "calconnect-l reflector" <[email-masked]>, "ietf-caldav 
reflector" <[email-masked]>, "IETF CALSCH" 
<[email-masked]>, "ietf-calsify reflector" 
<[email-masked]>, "www-rdf-calendar reflector" 
<[email-masked]>
Cc: "Robert Tolmach - WellGood Group" <[email-masked]>, 
"Brian Dear" <[email-masked]>, "John Carbone" 
<[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked]
Subject: Call for Participantion -- Second Calconnect Interop - 11-12 
January 2005 - Seattle, Washington
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="=====_11020024806334=_"
Sender: [email-masked]
Precedence: bulk
X-pstn-levels: (S:99.90000/99.90000 R:95.9108 P:95.9108 M:94.8624 
C:98.9754 )
X-pstn-settings: 5 (2.0000:2.0000) s gt3 gt2 gt1 r p m c
X-pstn-addresses: from <[email-masked]> forward (user good) 
[2395/93]

/Please note that this announcement is being posted on multiple 
calendaring-related reflectors and to the Calconnect mailing lists to 
ensure as wide a distribution as possible.  Our apologies if you receive 
multiple copies.

/
//*CALCONNECT INTEROP TESTING EVENT -  09-10 January 2006*

*CALCONNECT ROUNDTABLE V - 10-12 January 2006*
 *
*
 
CalConnect - The Calendaring and Scheduling Consortium - invites you to 
our January 2006 Roundtable and to the associated Calendaring and 
Scheduling Interop Testing Event, to be held 9-12 January, 2006 in 
Provo, Utah, hosted by Novell, Inc.

_Registration is now open for these events as of 15 November 2005._

In a departure from previous events, the Interop and Roundtable will be 
held serially instead of in parallel, to ensure that Interop 
participants can actively participate in the Roundtable. 

The *Interop* will take place 09-10 January, all day the 9th and until 
lunch on the 10th.  It will offer multiple Interop Testing Scenarios 
including

    * extensive CalDAV testing,
    * RFC (iCalendar, iMIP, iTIP) interoperability and RFC conformance
      testing
    * CALSIFY minimum interoperability testing. 

Participating organizations may choose one or more than one scenario for 
testing -- however these scenarios will be going on simultaneously so 
you will probably need a person for each scenario you participate in. 

Interop participation is _open to all_ interested organizations that 
wish to test calendaring and scheduling implementations, and _is not 
limited to members of the Consortium _(although members receive a 
significant discount on the Interop participation fee).

More information about the Interop is available at 
http://www.calconnect.org/iopjan2006.html. 
<http://www.calconnect.org/iopjan2006.html>

The *Roundtable* will commence after lunch on Tuesday 10 January and run 
through lunch on Thursday 12 January (Roundtable participants are 
invited to lunch on Tuesday prior to the opening of the Roundtable).  It 
will feature Technical Committee meetings, ad hoc meetings, and a full 
Plenary of the Consortium.  You must represent a member of CalConnect to 
attend the Roundtable _unless_ your organization chooses to participate 
as an Observer (a non-member who wishes to attend a Roundtable to 
evaluate participation in the Consortium).

More information about the Roundtable is available at 
http://www.calconnect.org/roundtable5.html. 
<http://www.calconnect.org/roundtable5.html>

*
REGISTRATION FEES

**Interop:* $1500 for Consortium members and $2500 for non-members.  The 
registration fee covers two individuals; additional individuals are $150 
each for members or non-members.  (If you are planning to participate in 
more than one Interop scenario, you may need additional people.)  **
 
*Roundtable:*  $275 per individual until 01 January and $325 
thereafter.  The Roundtable is limited to representatives of Consortium 
members or declared Observers (an non-member that wishes to attend a 
Roundtable to evaluate participation in the Consortium).   /

A combined registration fee for both the Interop and Roundtable is 
available; please see http://www.calconnect.org/iopfees.html. 
<http://www.calconnect.org/iopfees.html>
/ 
*
*
 
*ADDITIONAL DETAILS AND REGISTRATION INFORMATION*

Information on the Roundtable, including logistics, current schedule and 
agenda planning, and registration information is available on the 
Consortium website at http://www.calconnect.org/roundtable5.html.  More 
information on the Interop including logistics, planning, and 
registration information is available on the Consortium website at 
http://www.calconnect.org/iopjan2006.html. 
<http://www.calconnect.org/iopjan2006.html>

You may also go to Consortium site at http://www.calconnect.org and 
select "Coming Events" from the sidebar to find logistics, planning and 
registration information for both the Roundtable and the Interop.

For questions and additional information please contact the Consortium's 
Executive Director, Dave Thewlis, via the contact information listed below.

Space will be limited, so register as soon as possible.

Best Regards,

Dave Thewlis

-- 
*Dave Thewlis, Executive Director
Calconnect - The Calendaring and Scheduling Consortium*
+1 707 840 9391 (voice) ? +1 707 498 2238 (mobile) ? +1 415 946 3454 (fax)
http://www.calconnect.org ? [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://lists.osafoundation.org/pipermail/ietf-calsify/attachments/20051115/555fb392/attachment.htm