Subject: [Ietf-calsify] [Fwd: RFC 4324 on Calendar Access Protocol (CAP)]

From: Doug at Royer.com (Doug Royer)
Date: Wed Dec 21 12:44:57 2005

Skipped content of type multipart/mixed-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: smime.p7s
Type: application/x-pkcs7-signature
Size: 4532 bytes
Desc: S/MIME Cryptographic Signature
Url : http://lists.osafoundation.org/pipermail/ietf-calsify/attachments/20051221/5a26cf7c/smime.bin

Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 12:43:03 -0700
From: Doug Royer <[email-masked]>
Organization: IntelliCal.com
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, CalDAV DevList <[email-masked]>, Calsify <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Subject: [Ietf-calsify] [Fwd: RFC 4324 on Calendar Access Protocol (CAP)]
Reply-To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

This is a cryptographically signed message in MIME format.

--------------ms070604030705000102070002
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="------------010600080700030008020301"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------010600080700030008020301
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

CAP is out !!

Thanks EVERYONE for their help!!

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: RFC 4324 on Calendar Access Protocol (CAP)
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 11:10:43 -0800
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked]

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

         RFC 4324

         Title:      Calendar Access Protocol (CAP)
         Author(s):  D. Royer, G. Babics, S. Mansour
         Status:     Experimental
         Date:       December 2005
         Mailbox:    [email-masked], [email-masked],
                     [email-masked]
         Pages:      131
         Characters: 254638
         Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:    None

         I-D Tag:    draft-royer-calsch-cap-03.txt

         URL:        ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc4324.txt

The Calendar Access Protocol (CAP) described in this memo permits a
Calendar User (CU) to utilize a Calendar User Agent (CUA) to access an
iCAL-based Calendar Store (CS).  At the time of this writing, three
vendors are implementing CAP, but it has already been determined that
some changes are needed.  In order to get implementation experience,
the participants felt that a CAP specification is needed to preserve
many years of work.  Many properties in CAP which have had many years
of debate, can be used by other iCalendar protocols.

This memo defines an Experimental Protocol for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind.  Discussion and
suggestions for improvement are requested.  Distribution of this memo
is unlimited.

...

-- 

Doug Royer                     | http://INET-Consulting.com
-------------------------------|-----------------------------

               We Do Standards - You Need Standards

--------------010600080700030008020301
Content-Type: Message/External-body;
 name="rfc4324.txt"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline;
 filename="rfc4324.txt"

Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>

--------------010600080700030008020301
Content-Type: text/plain;
 name="file:///tmp/nsmail.asc"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline;
 filename="file:///tmp/nsmail.asc"

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce

--------------010600080700030008020301
Content-Type: text/x-vcard; charset=utf-8;
 name="Doug.vcf"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename="Doug.vcf"

begin:vcard
fn:Doug Royer
n:Royer;Doug
org:INET-Consulting.com
adr:;;;;;;U.S.A
email;internet:[email-masked]
title:CEO
tel;work:866-594-8574
tel;fax:866-594-8574
note;quoted-printable:AOL: SupportUnix=0D=0A=
	MSN: [email-masked]=0D=0A=
	Yahoo: Help4Unix
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://Royer.com
version:2.1
end:vcard

--------------010600080700030008020301--

--------------ms070604030705000102070002
Content-Type: application/x-pkcs7-signature; name="smime.p7s"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="smime.p7s"
Content-Description: S/MIME Cryptographic Signature

--------------ms070604030705000102070002--

To: IMAP Extensions WG <[email-masked]>, IETF-iCalendar <[email-masked]>, WG Chairs <[email-masked]>, WebDAV WG <[email-masked]>
From: Lisa Dusseault <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 14:10:17 -0800
Subject: [Ietf-calsify] OT but nice productivity hack: Yubnub to find RFCs, I-Ds and WGs

--Apple-Mail-3-1067395383
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset=US-ASCII;
	format=flowed

A co-worker (Jared Rhine) pointed me to Yubnub.org a while back.  I 
have grown addicted to it as a Internet command-line to jump straight 
to what I want.  E.g. I use a command like "thes addicted" to quickly 
find thesaurus matches: absorbed, accustomed, attached... :)

There was one IETF-related yubnub command already and I added two more 
very simple ones.

To jump to an RFC: rfc xxxx
	e.g. 'rfc 2822'  (don't forget space)

Internet-Draft Database Search: (shows list with filename substring 
match): ids keyword
	e.g. 'ids dusseault' to find draft-dusseault-caldav-08, but not 
draft-ietf-webdav-rfc2518bis because 'dusseault' isn't in the title of 
that one

To jump to a WG charter: wg wgname
	e.g. 'wg imapext'

Not only do I get to avoid the thesaurus.com web form to find thesaurus 
matches, I also avoid the Yubnub Web form because I've set up Firefox 
so that I can type a Yubnub command line right into the address bar. 
Other possibilities include using the search engine field or a console 
app <http://www.yubnub.org/documentation/describe_installation>.

Fun, fun.  Hope it's useful to you too.  Let me know if you create 
other IETF-related command lines.  I'll blog about it or something so 
as not to spam people again.

Lisa

--Apple-Mail-3-1067395383
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Type: text/enriched;
	charset=US-ASCII

A co-worker (Jared Rhine) pointed me to Yubnub.org a while back.  I
have grown addicted to it as a Internet command-line to jump straight
to what I want.  E.g. I use a command like "thes addicted" to quickly
find thesaurus matches: absorbed, accustomed, attached... :)   

There was one IETF-related yubnub command already and I added two more
very simple ones.

To jump to an RFC: <bold>rfc</bold> xxxx

	e.g. 'rfc 2822'  (don't forget space)

Internet-Draft Database Search: (shows list with filename substring
match): <bold>ids</bold> keyword

	e.g. 'ids dusseault' to find draft-dusseault-caldav-08, but not
draft-ietf-webdav-rfc2518bis because 'dusseault' isn't in the title of
that one

To jump to a WG charter: <bold>wg </bold>wgname

	e.g. 'wg imapext'

Not only do I get to avoid the thesaurus.com web form to find
thesaurus matches, I also avoid the Yubnub Web form because I've set
up Firefox so that I can type a Yubnub command line right into the
address bar. Other possibilities include using the search engine field
or a console app
<<http://www.yubnub.org/documentation/describe_installation>.

Fun, fun.  Hope it's useful to you too.  Let me know if you create
other IETF-related command lines.  I'll blog about it or something so
as not to spam people again.

Lisa

--Apple-Mail-3-1067395383--