Subject: [Ietf-calsify] Should all iCalendar tokens be considered as iana-token?

From: bernard.desruisseaux at oracle.com (Bernard Desruisseaux)
Date: Tue Sep 19 08:33:50 2006

Should the tokens defined in the iCalendar specification be
considered as iana-token?

If yes, that would imply that VALARM components can be specified
within VCALENDAR objects given that VCALENDAR objects can specify
iana-comp.

One could argue that as long as the VALARM component defines a
TRIGGER with an absolute date/time value there is no issue, but
is that something we want to allow?

Cheers,
Bernard

---

From: bernard.desruisseaux at oracle.com (Bernard Desruisseaux)
Date: Tue Sep 19 09:25:08 2006

Actually, section 4.6.6 Alarm Component explicitly states:

 > The "VALARM" calendar component MUST only appear within either a
 > "VEVENT" or "VTODO" calendar component.

Sorry!

Cheers,
Bernard

Bernard Desruisseaux wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Ietf-calsify mailing list
> [email-masked]
> http://lists.osafoundation.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-calsify