Subject: [Ietf-calsify] jabber session next week?

From: lear at cisco.com (Eliot Lear)
Date: Tue Sep 26 00:54:55 2006

<chair hat on>

All,

We have a lot of open issues that we would like to close soon.  Aki and
I would like to understand whether or not there would be interest in a
jabber session to try to come to consensus on open issues.  We would
propose either Tuesday or Wednesday at 5:00pm CEST (8:00am PDT).  If you
are interested, could you send an email indicating which day you
prefer.  I will follow up in a day or two with a real invitation in
appropriate format (of course!).

Thanks for your participation,

Eliot

---

From: aki.niemi at nokia.com (Aki Niemi)
Date: Thu Sep 28 06:07:53 2006

Folks,

We're getting closer to WGLC every day and it's not that far away
anymore. We really, really need to close these issues, hence the jabber
session.

Yet, you are being awfully quiet on this. Please, plan to attend if at
all possible, and indicate the day you prefer. We need you to participate.

Cheers,
Aki (as chair)

ext Eliot Lear kirjoitti:
> _______________________________________________
> Ietf-calsify mailing list
> [email-masked]
> http://lists.osafoundation.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-calsify