Subject: [Ietf-calsify] I-D Action:draft-ietf-calsify-2446bis-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 20:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Calendaring and Scheduling Standards Simplification Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : iCalendar Transport-Independent Interoperability Protocol (iTIP)
	Author(s)       : C. Daboo
	Filename        : draft-ietf-calsify-2446bis-06.txt
	Pages           : 124
	Date            : 2008-05-11

This document specifies a protocol using the iCalendar object
specification to provide scheduling interoperability between
different calendar systems.  This is done without reference to a
specific transport protocol so as to allow multiple methods of
communication between systems.  Subsequent documents will define
profiles of this protocol using specific interoperable methods of
communications between systems.
iTIP complements the iCalendar object specification by adding
semantics for group scheduling methods commonly available in current
calendar systems.  These scheduling methods permit two or more
calendar systems to perform transactions such as publish, schedule,
reschedule, respond to scheduling requests, negotiation of changes or
cancel.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-calsify-2446bis-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Ietf-calsify mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.osafoundation.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-calsify