Subject: [calsify] Minutes from calext meeting at IETF 101

From: Jim Fenton <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2018 04:42:50 -0700

calext minutes 22 March 2018

Started 11:03 am

Note Well reviewed

-----

draft-ietf-calext-caldav-attachments-03

Alexey and Ken Murchison: Julian raised issues so it has gone
Informational. content disposition header issue should be brought to
httpbis working group as a question. Document has been in limbo quite a
while so will probably return it to the working group for another Last
Call. Action: Ken to provide new revision, then move back to WG.

-----

draft-ietf-calext-eventpub-extensions-05
draft-ietf-calext-ical-relations-03

Mike Douglass feels documents are pretty much ready to go. Need
information on implementations, experience with protocols. Mike will
revise by mid-April, at least 3 reviews expected. Plan to do this by end
April

-----

draft-ietf-calext-jscalendar: Robert Stepanek - FastMail

Calendating data model and exchange format using I-JSON. New semantics
and representation for calendaring data. 2-3 years feedback and revision
from IETF and CalConnect. Planning to issue minor update, go to WGLC
before IETF 102.

Chair requests feedback on implementations on-list.

-----

AOB

Alexey asks Ken Murchison about CalConnect. Ken says they are looking to
speed up the process of IETF review of CalConnect products.

Discussion of liaison relationship with CalConnect. This is a minor
liaison relationship that shouldn't require an RFC. Trying to get Last
Call comments from CalConnect members, but some of them are concerned
with leaking proprietary info. CalConnect needs to understand that if
they want IETF publication, they need to provide reviews.

Adjourned 11:39 am

---

From: Daniel Migault <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2018 11:58:49 +0000

Thank you very much Jim for providing the minutes. I am inviting the member to let me know if there is anything that needs to be corrected. The current text has been posted on the datatracker. 

We also thank you all for the participation, and this meeting was from my point of view useful. 
Yours, 
Daniel

-----Original Message-----
From: calsify [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Jim Fenton
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2018 11:43 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [calsify] Minutes from calext meeting at IETF 101

Started 11:03 am

Note Well reviewed

-----

Alexey and Ken Murchison: Julian raised issues so it has gone Informational. content disposition header issue should be brought to httpbis working group as a question. Document has been in limbo quite a while so will probably return it to the working group for another Last Call. Action: Ken to provide new revision, then move back to WG.

-----

Mike Douglass feels documents are pretty much ready to go. Need information on implementations, experience with protocols. Mike will revise by mid-April, at least 3 reviews expected. Plan to do this by end April

-----

Calendating data model and exchange format using I-JSON. New semantics and representation for calendaring data. 2-3 years feedback and revision from IETF and CalConnect. Planning to issue minor update, go to WGLC before IETF 102.

-----

AOB

Alexey asks Ken Murchison about CalConnect. Ken says they are looking to speed up the process of IETF review of CalConnect products.

Discussion of liaison relationship with CalConnect. This is a minor liaison relationship that shouldn't require an RFC. Trying to get Last Call comments from CalConnect members, but some of them are concerned with leaking proprietary info. CalConnect needs to understand that if they want IETF publication, they need to provide reviews.

Adjourned 11:39 am

_______________________________________________
calsify mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/calsify