Subject: [calsify] I-D Action: draft-ietf-calext-subscription-upgrade-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 09:34:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Calendaring Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Calendar subscription upgrades
        Author          : Michael Douglass
	Filename        : draft-ietf-calext-subscription-upgrade-04.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2021-07-26

Abstract:
   This specification updates [RFC5545] to add the value DELETED to the
   STATUS property.

   This specification also updates [RFC7240] to add the subscribe-
   enhanced-get and limit preferences.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-calext-subscription-upgrade/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-calext-subscription-upgrade-04.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-calext-subscription-upgrade-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/