Subject: [calsify] I-D Action: draft-ietf-calext-ical-relations-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2021 20:28:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Calendaring Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Support for iCalendar Relationships
        Author          : Michael Douglass
	Filename        : draft-ietf-calext-ical-relations-07.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2021-07-30

Abstract:
   This specification updates RELATED-TO defined in iCalendar (RFC5545)
   and introduces new iCalendar properties LINK, CONCEPT and REFID to
   allow better linking and grouping of iCalendar components and related
   data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-calext-ical-relations/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-calext-ical-relations-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-calext-ical-relations-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/