Subject: [Capwap] Objectives - Update to structure

From: "Saravanan Govindan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 20:56:28 +0800

[Resend. Apologies for multiple posts.]

Dear All,

The Chairs have advised that the overall structure of the Objectives draft 
needs to be similar to RFC 3216. So the v00 draft has been changed to 
reflect this structure. You can find a v00-i (intermediate) draft with the 
changed structure at

http://www.psl.com.sg/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-capwap-objectives-00-i.txt

The content of the draft remains unchanged from v00.

Please review the draft and send your feedback to the list. It would be 
great to get input on the Issues and Additions posted earlier.

Cheers,

Saravanan

_________________________________________________________________
Get MSN Hotmail alerts on your mobile. 
http://mobile.msn.com/ac.aspx?cid=uuhp_hotmail

_______________________________________________
Capwap mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mail.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap