Subject: [Capwap] Additions #18 - Resource Control

From: "Saravanan Govindan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 18:18:13 +0800

Additions #18 - Resource Control

Issue: 

Additional text clarifying use of 802.11e and other 802.11 TG semantics for QoS mapping. Proposed
changes are for objective5.2.6-'Resource Control Objective'

Proposed change: 

Priority: Mandatory                                                          

Description: 

(Insert after the second paragraph) 
In addition to IEEE 802.11e, there are a number of other IEEE Task Groups that may affect network
resources. These include IEEE TGk, TGu and TGv, which are currenlty under progress. CAPWAP should
therefore not be restricted to IEEE 802.11e based mapping.

Protocol Requirement: The CAPWAP protocol must maintain IEEE 802.11e QoS mappings across the
switching and wireless medium segments.

_______________________________________________
Capwap mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mail.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap