Subject: [Capwap] Final Agenda for Monday session - Minneapolis

From: "Mani, Mahalingam (Mahalingam)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 23:44:03 -0700

The following is the agenda:

15:30:   Agenda Bashing

15:35:   Milestone Update and Progress - Chairs

15:50:   IEEE AP Functions Adhoc Committee (and other relevant) Updates
- Dorothy Stanley

16:00:   Objective draft Issues and Discussion - Saravanan Govindan

16:45:   LWAPP Protocol
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ohara-capwap-lwapp-01.txt>  -
Pat Calhoun

17:00:   CTP Protocol
<http://ietfreport.isoc.org/idref/draft-singh-capwap-ctp>  -
Inderpreet Singh

Inderpreet's Draft (expired and likely to be re-issued after the IETF
repository unlock) is available

as above. 

the presentations will be made available at the CAPWAP website
<http://www.capwap.org/>  - where possible - before the sessions.

Regards,

-mani

======