Subject: [Capwap] CAPWAP poll results and next steps

From: "Nanci Vogtli" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 10:55:14 -0400

Folks,
 
Being new to this reflector perhaps I missed something in the email
threads but, based on the following statement from May 11, I had
expected that all four evaluation documents were to be posted to the
website for WG review by COB this past Tuesday:
 
The next step is for the champion of each protocol to submit an 
individual draft describing how their protocol meets the Objectives 
draft, the taxonomy draft and the Problem statement.   The first version
of these drafts should be submitted to the WG by Tuesday, May 31st.

Has there been a change to the schedule or otherwise in the status of
these four protocol proposals?
 
Regards,
Nanci
 
Nanci Vogtli
Concrete Logic  <http://www.concrete-logic.com/> www.concrete-logic.com
SOLID ANALYSIS => SURPRISING SOLUTIONS
email: [email-masked]
mobile +1 760.613.3886