Subject: [Capwap] Tentative Agenda

From: "Mani, Mahalingam (Mahalingam)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 18:43:08 -0700

CAPWAP session for IETF64 @Vancouver is on Monday 7th Nov 2005 at 1pm
local time. This is a two hour session.

The tentative agenda has been posted:
http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/05nov/agenda/capwap.htm

This will be updated soon with the final one.

The issues list referred to in the agenda is being posted
http://ietf.webdav.org/capwap/issues_list.htm

The list is being constructed and any text you wish to add to ones there
now; or new issues you wish to summarize send them to me

and I will have them added. The template issue-entry is the last table
of the link http://ietf.webdav.org/capwap/issues_list.htm mentioned
above.

Regards,

-mani

======

---

From: "T. Charles Clancy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 08:48:35 -0500 (EST)

I'm curious what the following agenda item entails:

6. Tentative: Security analysis for CAPWAP (10 min)

[ t. charles clancy ]--[ [email-masked] ]--[ www.cs.umd.edu/~clancy ]
[ computer science ]-----[ university of maryland | college park ]

> of the link http://ietf.webdav.org/capwap/issues_list.htm mentioned
_______________________________________________
Capwap mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mail.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap