Subject: [Capwap] Re: Capwap digest, Vol 1 #599 - 1 msg

From: Fatima Peter <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 07:03:17 -0800 (PST)

YES:  LWAPP should be the basis of the CAPWAP protocol 
 
Fatima
U4EA Technologies
Fremont, CA

[email-masked] wrote:
Send Capwap mailing list submissions to
[email-masked]

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
http://mail.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
[email-masked]

You can reach the person managing the list at
[email-masked]

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
than "Re: Contents of Capwap digest..."

Today's Topics:

1. Poll for LWAPP as the basis for the CAPWAP protocol ([email-masked])

--__--__--

Message: 1
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 17:12:57 -0700
From: 
To: 
Cc: , ,
, 
Subject: [Capwap] Poll for LWAPP as the basis for the CAPWAP protocol

After many weeks of discussion on the CAPWAP evaluation draft completed
by the eval team its time to poll the WG on the protocol consensus. The
evaluation team concluded that LWAPP is the most complete proposal and
should be used as the basis for the CAPWAP protocol going forward.

Please respond to this email indicating support for LWAPP as the new
CAPWAP protocol:=20
YES: LWAPP should be the basis of the CAPWAP protocol or,
NO: LWAPP should not be the basis of the CAPWAP protocol.

The evaluation has also raised a number of recommendation that should be
address by the WG on top of the protocol recommendation. These will be
addressed by the WG and applied to the protocol that achieves WG
consensus. In order to progress the work, we are separating the
Evaluation's team proposal so that we agree first on the protcol, and
then evaluate each recommendation separately. =20

Please submit your response to this protocol poll by Friday, November
4th. We will discuss the results of the poll at the face to face
CAPWAP WG meeting on Monday, November 7th. =20

Best Regards,
Dorothy and Mani

=20

--__--__--

_______________________________________________
Capwap mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mail.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

End of Capwap Digest

---------------------------------
 Yahoo! FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in one click.