Subject: [Capwap] issue 104

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 11:02:19 +0200 (CEST)

Hi all,
In relation to issue the 104 we think to use a new message when 
the WTP enters in RUN state. In this message it must send to AC 
informations related to all access points it hears, in which 
frequency 
they trasmitted, and the power to noise ratio. AC maintains a 
database 
where for all WTPs under its control have an entry in which there 
are informations sent from WTP. Therefore, AC has a one wider 
network's
vision so that it could choose the better channel.
Perhaps I lost some point of the debate, so is it possible?

Thanks.
 
Annarita

Naviga senza limiti con 4 Megabps di velocita' a soli 19,95 Euro al mese, ATTIVA SUBITO e hai 2 MESI GRATIS! 

In piu', se sei raggiunto dalla rete Tiscali, telefoni senza pagare il canone Telecom. Comincia subito a risparmiare!

http://abbonati.tiscali.it/prodotti/adsl/tc/4flat/ 
	
_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap