Subject: [Capwap] Proposed resolutions for draft-02

From: "Michael Montemurro" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 22:03:11 -0400

I've made a series of modifications to be included in CAPWAP-02. Here's a
summary of what I've done:

- Issue 133, updated 4.4.13 to remain consistent with 4.4.12

- Issue 103: Merged Change-State-Event Message Element with
Administrative-State Message Element. The Change State event message remains
the same.

- Issue 104: Made the following changes:

     - added a sentence to 11.9.11 (-02) to indicate that the AC would
transmit one message element per band.

    - added an additional cause to radio administrative state message
element to account for radar detection.
    - 802.11h would need to be implemented on the WTP since the controller
could
       possibly reside in a different regulatory domain from the WTP. The AP
would
       perform DFS and report its new channel to the AC using a IEEE
802.11configuration request frame.

- Issue 64: TSPEC provisioning: close the issue. In a local MAC case,
TSPEC's would be provisioned at the WTP; in the split MAC case, the TSPEC's
would be provisioned at the AC

- Issue 37: Use the vendor specific message frame type addresses this
comment..

- Issue 141: Added WLAN ID and Radio ID to both message elements as
requested.

Cheers,

Mike
_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap