Subject: [Capwap] FW: EAP Extensions (EAPExt) BoF Proposal Discussion

From: "Mani, Mahalingam (Mani)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 09:15:36 -0600

Forwarding the posting for EAPext BoF...

-mani
-----Original Message-----
From: Narayanan, Vidya [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2006 5:57 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: EAP Extensions (EAPExt) BoF Proposal Discussion

Folks,
We have set up a mailing list to discuss next steps on EAP keying and
the work that needs to be done there. We invite people to subscribe to
the EAPExt mailing list at
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/eapext. 

The following drafts and other material are intended to stimulate
initial discussion. 

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vidya-eap-keying-gap-analysis-
00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-salowey-eap-emsk-deriv-00.txt
http://www.geocities.com/hellovidya/EAPExt_motivation.txt
http://www.geocities.com/hellovidya/EAPExt_charter.txt
http://www.geocities.com/hellovidya/EAPExt_11r_kh.pdf

Thanks,
Vidya

_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap