Subject: Re: pujag refnnance

From: "Liesa Carbajal" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 09:39:23 -0700

D x ea o r H n om z e O s wne x r,

Your c w re t di p t doesn't matter to us!

If you OV a VN r m ea u l e c st z at f e and want I k MM k EDIAT z E c
d as p h to s l pe w nd ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L o OW n ER your monthly p e ayme x nt c
s
by a third or more, here are the d f ea z ls x we have T f OD i AY:

$ 4 f 90 , 00 n 0 a b s lo u w a k s 3 , 6 k 5 %
$ 3 s 70 , 0 t 00 a q s lo l w a p s 3 , 9 z 0 %
$ 2 q 50 , 0 o 00 a t s l i ow a s s 3 , 3 d 5 %
$ 2 m 00 , 0 x 00 a x s l d ow a f s 3 , 5 a 5 %

V l isi s t ou q r web s i it r e <http://83m0rt.net> 

Liesa Carbajal , Ap g pr e ov u al M c ana o ge f r

a cleaner air. In a great hall with pillars hewn out of the living stone
sat the Elvenking on a chair of carven wood. On his head was a crown of
berries and red leaves, for the autumn was come again. In the spring he
wore a crown of woodland flowers. In his hand he held a carven staff of
oak.