Subject: [Capwap] How to transmit 802.11 association packet to AC for Local mode

From: zhaoyujin 31390 <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2006 16:51:14 +0500

Dear all:

   In section "11.1.2  Local MAC" defines Local MAC mode architecture.

   And in figure 6 has next process and description:

                                 802.11 Association
             <---------------------------( - )------------------------->
                                Add Mobile (Clear Text, 802.1X Only)
                                             <------------------------->
 
    o  The WTP forwards the 802.11 Authentication and Association frames
      to the AC, which is responsible for responding to the client.

  Because CAPWAP data tunnel maybe only transmit 802.3 frames for Local MAC mode, I cannot understand how to transmit 802.11 association frames to AC.

Best regards
Michael

_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap