Subject: [Capwap] Typo in section 8.6

From: "David T. Perkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 16:09:47 -0700 (PDT)

HI,

Section 8.6 has the following text that looks like it
has a typo.

   A Change State Event Response message is by a WTP after receiving a
   Change State Event Request message.

This should be something like:

   A Change State Event Response message is sent by an AC after
                                            ^^^^^^^^^^^^^modified
   receiving a Change State Event Request message.

Regards,
/david t. perkins

_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap

---

From: "Michael Montemurro" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 14:15:18 -0400

I captured this fix as issue 128

Mike

---

From: "Michael Montemurro" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 14:55:27 -0400

David,

I will make this fix. There is also text in section 8.7 that needed to be
fixed. It states that the WTP sends the change state event response message.
The AC transmits that message.

 Mike