Subject: test ryjo

From: "Lyndsey Speidel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 00:49:13 -0700

Hi,

VA eg LlUM from on kn ly $ li 1,2 vt 1
Ambie zt n
Me sq ridia
Proza qs c
Levit jg ra
So sy ma
Xan vd ax
V lb lAGRA from on zu ly $ kl 3,3 we 3
ClA qv LlS from onl zr y $ tm 3,7 hj 5

all 50 gm % o bm ff http://www.manekans.com

  _____  

our friend and fellow conspirator, this most excellent and audacious 
hobbit-may the hair on his toes never fall out! all praise to his wine 
and ale!- He paused for breath and for a polite remark from the 
hob-bit, but the compliments were quite lost on-poor Bilbo Baggins, who 
was wagging his mouth in protest at being called audacious and worst of 
all fellow conspirator, though no noise came out, he was so flummoxed.