Subject: [Capwap] Some inconsistencies in draft-03

From: "Peter Nilsson J (LI/EAB)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 11:37:41 +0100

* In the description of the WTP Static IP Address Information it is said
that the AC uses this to configure the IP address of the WTP
But the message element is not listed either as MUST or MAY for
Configuration Status Response or Configuration Update Request

* The description of the IEEE 802.11 RSNA Error Report From Station is
The IEEE 802.11 RSN Error Report From Station message element is sent by
an AC to an WTP to send RSN error reports to the AC. The WTP does not
need to transmit any reports that do not include any failures. The
fields from this message element come from the IEEE 802.11
Dot11RSNAStatsEntry table, see [3]. 
I guess it should say the  that it is sent by the WTP to the AC. 
Moreover the message element is listed to be sent in Configuration
Update Request but I guess it would be more appropriate to send it in
WTP Event Request messages.

Peter Nilsson
_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap