Subject: [Capwap] Extensions for 802.16e

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 10:33:57 +0530

Hi,

I have few questions regarding the status of 802.16e extensions:

1) Is it there in the charter to extend Capwap for 802.16 as well? If
yes, what are the plans as of today regarding the same?
2) Is there any activity currently going on in the group on 802.16e
extensions?

Regards,
Syed Najeeb Rizvi
Technical Consultant,Wipro Technologies,GDC,
Gurgaon.Ph:+91-9971522990/0124-3084109

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. 

WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.
 
www.wipro.com
_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap