Subject: boardroom sanitation

From: Poe B. Sol <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 15:03:18 +0200

Brokers Move On ERMX!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.18

Heavy trading today as ERMX announced its launch of digital support
tools for its portfolio companies. Brokers are getting ahead of this
steady climb as they grab up large blocks of shares for there clients.
Look at the numbers and get on ERMX Friday morning!

I guess I'm kind of hoping that people's interest wanes a little so I
can get ahead - that's probably wrong of me isn't it? You just don't
want it to end. You heard me uber cool.
It's all lovely stuff. Apparently frogs are very susceptible to
environmental damage.

Don't expect anything but fun from this movie - sit down and enjoy.
On the last page of the review you'll find an original Gameboy handheld
modified to contain the computer - think about were you'll be able to
hide CPUS!
I think it might make the "always consider buying" list! I'm a bit
disappointed by my position - I thought I'd be higher. That being said -
it's almost worth the "wine list" price - this spectacular, smooth, red
is great for any occasion - I enjoy it with barbecue, steak, stews and
in a glass. FitOff allows you to track your daily exercise, awarding
Fitness and Activity points based on how long and what you did.

With a learning Bayesian filter this has the ability to grow with spam
challenges. they're all likable and dis-likable! I guess I'm kind of
hoping that people's interest wanes a little so I can get ahead - that's
probably wrong of me isn't it?
I'm looking forward to the score board feature being available for small
groups so I can run a mini fitness challenge against my friends and
family.
Don't expect anything but fun from this movie - sit down and enjoy. For
a small cost you can get way more information on who is at an IP and
where they are located.
It's a very tasty red you'll probably have some trouble stopping
drinking, plus it has a nice little frog on the label. FitOff allows you
to track your daily exercise, awarding Fitness and Activity points based
on how long and what you did. You can't help but tap your feet and
chuckle. Apparently frogs are very susceptible to environmental damage.

The amusing preview you may or may not have seen are the best bits.

I think it might make the "always consider buying" list! Sounds boring
doesn't it?

It's funny, well written, well filmed, excellently acted.

I guess I'm kind of hoping that people's interest wanes a little so I
can get ahead - that's probably wrong of me isn't it?

It's very easy drinking - I'm talking a case easy drinking.
If you don't know what those young kids are listening to at their
discotheques, you should have a listen to this one.

If you cna find it you really should try it.

Sounds boring doesn't it? This has certainly damaged their image in my
eyes. I'm a bit disappointed by my position - I thought I'd be higher.
If you don't know what those young kids are listening to at their
discotheques, you should have a listen to this one.
You may find the beginning and some scenes surprisingly gory, but wait
it out - it's really not about the gore.
It's got to the point where if someone trailing me on the board passes
me I'll go out and climb a few flights of stairs to try and regain my
position. If you don't know what those young kids are listening to at
their discotheques, you should have a listen to this one.

Apparently frogs are very susceptible to environmental damage.
It's a movie about a big, but somewhat insular family and their flaws.
Still this excellent red wine is made through an entirely organic
process. FitOff allows you to track your daily exercise, awarding
Fitness and Activity points based on how long and what you did. Btw, I
never saw the first Transporter, but I'm told it wasn't very good - I'm
not exactly rushing to see it. You heard me uber cool.

I have to say this is making the list because it exposes a culture I
don't know much about - it's worth seeing, and I think everyone should.