Subject: File PAYE Online for Employers at businesslink.

From: life-and-death <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 04:57:39 -0700

Vision Airships Global Expansion!

BANGKOK, THAILAND, Jul 09, 2007 (MARKET WIRE via COMTEX) -- Vision
Airships Inc. (PINKSHEETS: VPSN) -- The company wishes to announce that
it has finalized arrangements for funding for its global expansion.

Vision Airships is set to become a worldwide operator of blimps used for
advertising around the world. As the advertising market gets more
crowded in conventional mediums -- the use of alternative forms of
advertising is gaining more and more traction -- this is where Vision
Airships comes in and supplies the end to end solution to major
advertisers worldwide with its unique form of alternative displays. The
size of the market worldwide will support 24 airships which would bring
in approximately $400,000,000 annually.

Check out the news and get on VPSN first thing Wednesday!

In the past, SMEs have struggled to attain this important information -
and the result can be as bad as business failure. Dozens of software
packages are available that help SMBs stay on top of contract compliance
and controls. Do you want to improve your business?

Need to be up to date with tax? Upgrading is not an area that should be
overlooked, or neglected. Microsoft has not confirmed when it will
publish a patch to fix this latest problem.

Are you short of IT skills?
Everyone should be wary of unsolicited e-mail attachments," he said.
Maddy Fuller of the Revenue said: "Taxpayers whose returns go to the
wrong address can incur penalties and interest charges, but this can be
easily avoided by keeping us informed. Not every company has the same
financial data collection and reporting needs. The software giant
Microsoft has now admitted that the latest patches do not address a
newly discove.
But this golden age has been achieved at the expense of major imbalances
in the economy, the backlash from which is likely to be felt over the
next few years.
The software giant Microsoft has now admitted that the latest patches do
not address a newly discove. Does your purchase ledger department need
to be efficient?

Does your purchase ledger department need to be efficient?
At the same time, the international environment looks likely to
deteriorate again over the next year or two. Have you got a mission
statement?
As a result, the Monetary Policy Committee will be free to cut interest
rates aggressively over the next year or two. This task should be
performed as part of developing the compliance plan itself. Charles
Milner, head of corporate finance at KPMG's private equity group, was
confident that an upturn would continue. The software giant Microsoft
has now admitted that the latest patches do not address a newly discove.

The vulnerability is present in Windows XP, and particularly affects the
HTML Help ActiveX part of the operating system.
Do you know what is happening in your company? Is your computer system
working efficiently? Website design and development by PS Europe Ltd.

Does your computer system do what you want? Organisations should be very
wary of any approach from these firms, or any company 'offering' similar
services. Are your stakeholders happy?

Both firms use wording suggesting they are official enforcement bodies,
but they are not. Getting a high return on investment is the number one
reason why business angels give their backing .

Both firms use wording suggesting they are official enforcement bodies,
but they are not. At the same time, the international environment looks
likely to deteriorate again over the next year or two.