Subject: [Capwap] capwap -07 spec comment

From: "Puneet Agarwal" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 14:43:46 -0700

In section 4.4.2 (pg 43-44) the spec states: " IEEE 802.3 encapsulation
requires that the bridging function be performed in the WTP".
 
This looks incorrect based on section 2.1.2 of the ieee80211-04 spec for
local MAC definition.
 
Suggested text: "IEEE 802.3 encapsulation requires that for 802.11
frames, the 802.11 *Integration* function be performed in the WTP".
 
Another option would be to delete this sentence altogether.
 
Thanks.
 
-Puneet

_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap