Subject: No time to look for w4tch? Prest1ge Repl1cas

From: "Casey Warner" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 00:47:44 -0500

With hundreds of models to choose from, rock bottom prices and the
best customer service in the whole wide web, Prest1ge Repl1cas has
become the standard by which repl1ca w4tches stores are measured.
It's no wonder every day hundreds of new visitors flock to this website
in search of the ultimate (yet affordable) gift: a repl1ca Bre1tling w4tch.
And every one of these visitors has been exceedingly delighted with the
quality of their new Bre1tling timepiece. 
http://www.treghhe.com/

Prest1ge Repl1cas is a well-established online store that has made the
purchase of a repl1ca timepiece easy, safe and affordable. They take
pride in the exceptional quality w4tches they offer, and will do whatever
it takes to provide you with a distinctive repl1ca timepiece like the one
you've always wanted. That's why they now offer an extra 15% discount
in the purchase of two w4tches. Just when you thought Prest1ge
Repl1cas couldn't get any better, they have improved the perfect w4tch
shopping experience!
http://www.treghhe.com/