Subject: [Capwap] IETF69 CAPWAP session agenda

From: "Mani, Mahalingam (Mani)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 15:40:21 -0600

With most of the issues having been resolved for the base protocol and
802.11 bindings, the primary outstanding ones are related to Transport -
which discussion thread has been on now in the list.

Also - the security threat analysis draft has delved in some detail into
the security model and its pros and cons. We had discussed part of the
presentation during IETF68 (refer CAPWAP security threat analysis
<http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/07mar/slides/capwap-3/sld1.htm> )

With that in WGLC (and also set to be queued to security area
directorate review) - a brief update is in order.

With most of the WG items closer to completion (with the exception of
MIB) the draft-updates of protocol specs. and status of MIB also are
figuring in the agenda.

A tentative agenda is proposed and posted at
http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/07jul/agenda/capwap.htm for IETF69
<http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/07jul/agenda/capwap.htm%20for%20IETF69
> .

Any suggestions to add to agenda (such as discuss bake-off?) to agenda
are welcome soon, to help finalize it.

-mani

_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap