Subject: [Capwap] CAPWAP IESG Review Comment E5

From: "Pat Calhoun (pacalhou)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 17:26:20 -0700

All,

Here is the IESG Review Comment:

   E5. First paragraph in Section 2.2 - what 'ideal case' means here?
And what 
   'idealized illustration' means in the last paragraph of the same
section? Maybe 
   what is meant is simplified? 

Fair comment. I have modified the text to now read:

<text>
2.2.  CAPWAP Session Establishment Overview

   This section describes the session establishment process message
   exchanges between a CAPWAP WTP and AC. 
[...]
   At the end of the illustrated CAPWAP message exchange, the AC and
   WTP are securely exchanging CAPWAP control messages. This
   illustration is provided to clarify protocol operation, and does
   not include any possible error conditions.
</text>

PatC
_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap