Subject: [Capwap] CAPWAP IESG Review Comment E4

From: "Pat Calhoun (pacalhou)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 17:26:20 -0700

All,

Here is the IESG Review Comment:

   E4. Section 2.1:   'The CAPWAP protocol is independent of a specific
WTP
   radio technology.' My understanding is that CAPWAP is independent not
only of the 
   radio technology but also of the layer 2 protocol. I suggest to
mention this. 

I am proposing changing the sentence to now read:

<text>
2.1.  Wireless Binding Definition
[...]
   The CAPWAP protocol is independent of a specific WTP radio
   technology, as well its associated wireless link layer protocol.
</text>

PatC
_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap