Subject: [Capwap] CAPWAP IESG Review Comment E1

From: "Pat Calhoun (pacalhou)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 17:26:20 -0700

All,

Here is the IESG Review Comment:

   E1 - In the Abstract section, please eliminate the phrase 'The CAPWAP
protocol 
   meets the IETF CAPWAP working group protocol requirements.' or
replace it with 
   something that points to a reference less ephemeral than the CAPWAP
WG. 

I have changed the sentence to:

<text>
Abstract
[...]
   The CAPWAP protocol meets the Objectives for Control and
   Provisioning of Wireless Access Points (CAPWAP) [RFC4564].
</text>
_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap