Subject: [Capwap] AD review ofdraft-ietf-capwap-protocol-binding-ieee80211-06 E8

From: "Pat Calhoun (pacalhou)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 06:20:10 -0700

The AD Review Comment is:

   E8. Section 6.6 - the 6 Flags bits should rather be named Reserved
Bits.

I have made the requested change.

<text>
6.6.  IEEE 802.11 Information Element
[...]
      0                   1                   2                   3
      0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1
     +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
     |   Radio ID    |    WLAN ID    |B|P| Reserved  |Info Element...
     +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
[...]
   Reserved:   All implementations complying with this protocol MUST set
      to zero any bits that are reserved in the version of the protocol
      supported by that implementation.  Receivers MUST ignore all bits
      not defined for the version of the protocol they support.
</text>

PatC
_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap

---

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 12:38:28 +0200

OK with me. 

Dan

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Pat Calhoun (pacalhou) [mailto:[email-masked]] 
> Sent: Friday, June 27, 2008 4:20 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: [Capwap] AD 
> reviewofdraft-ietf-capwap-protocol-binding-ieee80211-06 E8
> 
>    E8. Section 6.6 - the 6 Flags bits should rather be named 
> Reserved Bits.
>