Subject: [Capwap] CAPWAP IESG Review Comment E3

From: "Pat Calhoun (pacalhou)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 05:50:15 -0700

All,

The IESG Review Comment is:

   E3. Section 1.3 and Informative References 

   The reference for LWAPP is
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ohara-capwap-lwapp-04.txt.
   Please define an Informative Reference and include a proper [LWAPP]
reference in 
   the text

   The reference for SLAPP is
 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-narasimhan-ietf-slapp-01.txt.
   Please define an Informative Reference and include a proper [SLAPP]
reference in 
   the text

I have made the necessary changes, as shown below:

<text>
1.3.  Contributing Authors
[...]
   The CAPWAP Working Group selected the Lightweight Access Point
   Protocol (LWAPP) [I-D.ohara-capwap-lwapp] to be used as the basis of
   the CAPWAP protocol specification.  The following people are authors
   of the LWAPP document:
[...]
   The concept of using DTLS to secure the CAPWAP protocol was part of
   the Secure Light Access Point Protocol (SLAPP) proposal
   [I-D.narasimhan-ietf-slapp].  The following people are authors of the
   SLAPP proposal:

17.2.  Informational References
[...]
   [I-D.ohara-capwap-lwapp]
              Calhoun, P., "Light Weight Access Point Protocol",
              draft-ohara-capwap-lwapp-04 (work in progress),
              March 2007.

   [I-D.narasimhan-ietf-slapp]
              Narasimhan, P., "SLAPP : Secure Light Access Point
              Protocol", draft-narasimhan-ietf-slapp-01 (work in
              progress), March 2006.
</text>

PatC
_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap

---

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 14:59:50 +0200

OK with me. 

Dan

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Pat Calhoun (pacalhou) [mailto:[email-masked]] 
> Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2008 3:50 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: [Capwap] CAPWAP IESG Review Comment E3
> 
> All,
> 
>    Please define an Informative Reference and include a 
> proper [LWAPP] reference in 
>    the text
> 
>    Please define an Informative Reference and include a 
> proper [SLAPP] reference in 
>    the text
>

---

From: "Pat Calhoun (pacalhou)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 18:31:46 -0700

OK, closing issue 84.

PatC 

-----Original Message-----
From: Romascanu, Dan (Dan) [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2008 6:00 AM
To: Pat Calhoun (pacalhou); [email-masked]
Subject: RE: [Capwap] CAPWAP IESG Review Comment E3

OK with me. 

Dan