Subject: [Capwap] CAPWAP IESG Review T32

From: "Pat Calhoun (pacalhou)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 09:22:15 -0700

All,

Here is the IESG Review Comment:

   T32 - Section 4.6.48 - are 16 bits enough to encode the wireless link
frame per 
   second. Is an WTP never supposed to exceed 64k frames per second over
the air 
   interface? 

I have to say that I was surprised to see this message element in the
spec, and clearly the document does a poor job of describing what it is
intended to do. So I have checked with the LWAPP developers to see how
they use this message element, and this is no longer used in our own
implementation. So I'm not sure how to address this, and would like to
ask whether folks believe there is value in this message element, or
whether it should just be removed.

PatC
_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap