Subject: [Capwap] Last Call: draft-ietf-capwap-threat-analysis (CAPWAP Threat Analysis for IEEE 802.11 Deployments) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 05:05:10 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has received a request from the Control And Provisioning of 
Wireless Access Points WG (capwap) to consider the following document:

- 'CAPWAP Threat Analysis for IEEE 802.11 Deployments '
   <draft-ietf-capwap-threat-analysis-01.txt> as an Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2008-07-14. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-capwap-threat-analysis-01.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=15669&rfc_flag=0

_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap