Subject: [Capwap] Last Call on Protocol Spec Changes

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 08:59:24 -0400

Hi Everyone,

Pat has outlined a set of changes to address the AD review comments  
and other recent comments on the CAPWAP Protocol Specification (draft- 
ietf-capwap-protocol-specification-10.txt).

These changes have all been out on the list for over a week now, and  
there have been no unresolved objections.  So, if there are  
objections sent to the list by Sunday, June 29th, we will incorporate  
these changes and ask our Area Director, Dan, to send this document  
to IETF Last Call.

Margaret

_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap

---

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 09:01:39 -0400

Oops...

On Jun 24, 2008, at 8:59 AM, Margaret Wasserman wrote:
> So, if there are

Of course, I meant "if there are _no_ objections sent to the list by  
Sunday, June 29th..."

:-)

Margaret