Subject: [Capwap] New Issue 99: CAPWAP Timers not referencing timers properly

From: "Pat Calhoun (pacalhou)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 17:58:58 -0700

In cleaning up text for IESG Review Comment T1, I noticed that the
CAPWAP Timers message element, which is used by the AC to send timer
information to the WTP, does not reference the actual timers in section
4.7. I have added the proper references:

<text>
4.6.14.  CAPWAP Timers
[...]
   Discovery:   The number of seconds between CAPWAP Discovery messages,
      when the WTP is in the discovery phase.  This value is used to
      configure the MaxDiscoveryInterval timer (see Section 4.7.9).

   Echo Request:   The number of seconds between WTP Echo Request CAPWAP
      messages.  This value is used to configure the EchoInterval timer
      (see Section 4.7.7).
</text>

PatC
_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap