Subject: [Capwap] New Issue 100: Editorial issue in 4.6.15

From: "Pat Calhoun (pacalhou)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 18:01:39 -0700

This is a very minor issue, but there needs to be a separator between
the 
enumerated list and the associated text. I added the ':' characters
below to 
make the text more readable.

<text>
4.6.15.  CAPWAP Transport Protocol
      1 -  UDP-Lite: The UDP-Lite transport protocol is to be used for
         the CAPWAP data channel.  Note that this option is illegal is
         either the WTP or the AC uses IPv4.

      2 -  UDP: The UDP transport protocol is to be used for the CAPWAP
         data channel.

</text>

PatC
_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap