Subject: [Capwap] New Issue 134: Image Data to Reset state machine issue

From: "Pat Calhoun (pacalhou)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 10:25:57 -0700

All,

Yong has raised an issue to me privately that needs to be addressed in
the base spec. Basically, the state machine transition from the Image
Data to Reset state does not include a case where it occurs when the
image was successfully transferred. I believe most (if not all)
implementors would have done the right thing, but it is a good idea to
be specific.

The new text is:

<text>
  Image Data to Reset (k):  This state transition is used to reset the
      DTLS connection prior to restarting the WTP after an image
      download.
[...]
      AC:  The AC enters the Reset state either when the image
         transfer has successfully completed, an error occurs
         during the image download process or if the ImageDataStartTimer
         timer expires.
</text>

PatC
_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap