Subject: Re: [Capwap] Last Call on Protocol Spec Changes (Margaret Wasserman)

From: "Yong Zhang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 08:31:05 -0700

Margaret,

I have send some questions on draft-10 to this list recently, and they
are not answered.

I found a new error in page 30: Reset to DTLS Teardown(s). In here, it
should be WTP tx and AC rx the Reset response.

Chapter 2.3.1 CAPWAP Protocol State Transitions is used to give a
detailed definition of the FSM, or it just list the important part. I
found something are missing. For example, it does not tell you what
the AC state will be after the image download is finished. The event
that triggers the transition from Image data to Reset does not have a
case of successful download.

Join to Image Data (f): WTP will init the EchoInterval timer. Is it
needed? In the image data state, AC will push the image to WTP, and
the channel will have messages.

Thanks!

Yong
_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap

---

From: "Pat Calhoun (pacalhou)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 05:13:18 -0700

Yes, my apologies Yong, I am on vacation this week. I believe I have
caught up to all of your questions/comments, some of which were genuine
issues wit hthe spec.

PatC 

-----Original Message-----
From: Yong Zhang [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2008 8:31 AM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Capwap] Last Call on Protocol Spec Changes (Margaret
Wasserman)

Margaret,

Chapter 2.3.1 CAPWAP Protocol State Transitions is used to give a
detailed definition of the FSM, or it just list the important part. I
found something are missing. For example, it does not tell you what the
AC state will be after the image download is finished. The event that
triggers the transition from Image data to Reset does not have a case of
successful download.

Join to Image Data (f): WTP will init the EchoInterval timer. Is it
needed? In the image data state, AC will push the image to WTP, and the
channel will have messages.

Thanks!

Yong