Subject: [Capwap] How many massage elements in one "wlan configuration request " ?

From: liusong8080 <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 17:37:29 +0800

Hi,

   I got a uncertain  question in rfc5416.txt about the number of
massage elements in one  "wlan configuration request ".

   In the rfc5416.txt described like this:
   For instance, a WTP that is capable of supporting up to 16 Service
Set Identifiers
   (SSIDs), could accept up to 16 IEEE 802.11 WLAN Configuration Request
   messages that include the Add WLAN message element.

   My question is how many Add(or del/update) WLAN massage elements
in ONE "wlan configuration request " ?

Good luck!
Your LiuSong
IN XI'AN city of China.
_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap