Subject: REPLY TO OUR PRIVATE EMAIL: [email-masked]

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 07:35:44 +0000

Hello,
This is Mrs. Rebecca Robert Loan Company,I offer loan to individuals who are
desperately in need of loan of all kind.I render a legitimate service
to who ever that is really interested in applying for a quick loan.If
you are interested kindly fill the loan application form below:
Dear readers you should note that this offer is for serious minded
individual,firms and companies.Do not let this opportunity pass you
by.Get your loan to solve your financial problems.
I am offering you all to the best of my knowledge and to your satisfaction
okay,will give out loan of all kinds in a very fast and easy way,will
offer loan to every individuals, firms, and company that are in need
of financial assistance in a low interest rate of 2%
Name______________
Country___________
State_____________
Loan Amount_______
Loan Duration_____
Phone Number______
Cell Phone________
Occupation________
Marital Status____
Gender___Sex______
Monthly Income____
House Address_____
Purpose For Loan__
Office Address____
Note that you are to fill in the application form with the correct
details about your self so that the loan will be easy for you to receive on time.Thanks and
God Bless you all.
REPLY TO OUR PRIVATE EMAIL: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Mrs. Rebecca Robert.