Subject: SPKM status ?

From: Steen Oluf Karlsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 10:27:21 +0200

Hello cat-ietf discussion list
Please advice: What happened to the
following draft ?.
Internet Draft by C. Adams, Bell-Northern Research
draft-ietf-cat-spkmgss-06.txt Jan. 19, 1996 
The Simple Public-Key GSS-API Mechanism (SPKM)
STATUS OF THIS MEMO 
This document is an Internet-Draft. Internet-Drafts are working
documents of the Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF), its areas, and
its working groups. Note that other groups may also distribute working
documents as Internet-Drafts. Internet-Drafts are draft documents valid
for a maximum of six months and may be updated, replaced, or obsoleted
by other documents at any time. It is inappropriate to use Internet-
Drafts as reference material or to cite them other than as "work in
progress." To learn the current status of any Internet Draft, please
check the "1id-abstracts.txt" listing contained in the Internet-Drafts
Shadow Directories on ds.internic.net (US East Coast), nic.nordu.net
(Europe), ftp.isi.edu (US West Coast), or munnari.oz.au (Pacific Rim).
Comments on this document should be sent to "[email-masked]", the IETF
Common Authentication Technology WG discussion list.
Regards
Steen O. Karlsen
Tel +45 97 97 72 72
email [email-masked]

uh communications
Telegrafvej 5
DK-2750 Ballerup

Home office:
Soeholtvej 6
Vester Vandet
DK-7700 Thisted

==========================================================================
This message was posted through the Stanford campus mailing list
server.  If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing list, send the
message body of "unsubscribe ietf-cat-wg" to [email-masked]

---

From: Martin Rex <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 12:22:42 +0200 (METDST)

> The Simple Public-Key GSS-API Mechanism (SPKM)

It was published as a standards track document RFC 2025
with a status of proposed standard.

-Martin

---

From: Keith Burdis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 12:11:14 +0000

> The Simple Public-Key GSS-API Mechanism (SPKM)

Perhaps you're looking for RFC 2025. You should be able to find it at:

  http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc2025.html

  - Keith
-- 
Keith Burdis - MSc (Com Sci) - Rhodes University, South Africa  
Email   : [email-masked]
WWW     : http://www.rucus.ru.ac.za/~keith/
IRC     : Panthras                                          JAPH

"Any technology sufficiently advanced is indistinguishable from a perl script"

Standard disclaimer.
---