Subject: Missing method in Java binding interfaces

From: Michael Smith <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 May 1999 11:49:16 -0400

Dave Arnold <[email-masked]> wrote: 

>draft-ietf-cat-gssv2-javabind-ifs-00.txt needs the following correction:
>
>The abstract interface GSSContextHatchery is missing the important method
>void setCredential(GSSCredential credential).

Mea culpa. It's there in my source code and Javadoc, but not 
in the I-D. Must have ended up on the cut-and-pasting-room
floor. I'll add it to the document. 

Thanks!  

--Michael Smith
  [email-masked]

==========================================================================
This message was posted through the Stanford campus mailing list
server.  If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing list, send the
message body of "unsubscribe ietf-cat-wg" to [email-masked]

---

From: Mike Eisler <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 09:31:44 -0700 (PDT)

Since there are now two competing java bindings i-ds perhaps the respective
authors of each could agree to name them uniquely, sort of how in the IPSEC wg
had competing key management protocols called isakmp, oakely, photuris, skip,
and others that I'm probably forgetting. This will reduce confusion,
though, sadly, not competely eliminate it, since we have multiple proposals.

	-mre