Subject: Oslo CAT session

From: "Linn, John" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 15:54:51 -0400

> CAT fanciers:
Time is flying.  I've requested one CAT WG session for the Oslo IETF meeting
(12-16 July), and would like to begin assembling its agenda.  Most of the
list discussion since the Minneapolis meeting has concerned active questions
on Java bindings documents, and we also have pending topics and actions
concerning (at least) low-infrastructure mechanisms, SASL, authorization,
PKINIT, and Kerberos-Revisions. 

As usual, I'd like to encourage ongoing list discussion of all pending
topics, to ask document editors for their plans re submission or updating of
I-Ds, and to solicit proposals for discussion leadership in specific areas
within the Minneapolis meeting agenda.  (Note to document editors: the I-D
submission deadline in advance of this meeting will be 25 June.) I'll plan
to distribute at least one working agenda draft in upcoming weeks.

> --jl
==========================================================================
This message was posted through the Stanford campus mailing list
server.  If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing list, send the
message body of "unsubscribe ietf-cat-wg" to [email-masked]

---

From: "Linn, John" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 15:59:44 -0400

Oops.  Clearly, the text in the second paragraph should refer to "... within
the Oslo meeting agenda ...". Sorry for any confusion.

--jl

> -----Original Message-----
> From:	Linn, John 
> Sent:	Friday, May 07, 1999 3:55 PM
> To:	'CAT-WG List'
> Subject:	Oslo CAT session
> 
> CAT fanciers:
> 
> Time is flying.  I've requested one CAT WG session for the Oslo IETF
> meeting (12-16 July), and would like to begin assembling its agenda.  Most
> of the list discussion since the Minneapolis meeting has concerned active
> questions on Java bindings documents, and we also have pending topics and
> actions concerning (at least) low-infrastructure mechanisms, SASL,
> authorization, PKINIT, and Kerberos-Revisions. 
> 
> topics, to ask document editors for their plans re submission or updating
> of I-Ds, and to solicit proposals for discussion leadership in specific
> areas within the Minneapolis meeting agenda.  (Note to document editors:
> the I-D submission deadline in advance of this meeting will be 25 June.)
> I'll plan to distribute at least one working agenda draft in upcoming
> weeks.
> 
> --jl
>