Subject: CAT Oslo agenda, draft 1

From: "Linn, John" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 10:42:26 -0400

CAT fanciers:  

Here's draft 1 of the agenda for the Oslo CAT session, subdivided based on
chartered topic areas.  Proposals for specific subtopics and discussion
leadership within these areas hereby solicited by Friday, 18 June, to be
reflected in a revised agenda to be circulated thereafter. 

--jl

CAT-WG Oslo agenda, Draft 1, 8 June 1999

Session on Monday, 12 July 1999, 0900-1130

0900-0905: Opening remarks
0905-0915: Closure on draft-ietf-cat-kerberos-pk-init-08 (if needed)
0915-0930: Discussion on kerberos-revisions
0930-1010: Java bindings
1010-1050: Low infrastructure mechanisms
1050-1130: Authorization services

==========================================================================
This message was posted through the Stanford campus mailing list
server.  If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing list, send the
message body of "unsubscribe ietf-cat-wg" to [email-masked]