Subject: Last Call: Generic Security Service Application Program Interface Version 2, Update 1 to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 15:43:13 -0400

The IESG has received a request from the Common Authentication
Technology Working Group to consider Generic Security Service
Application Program Interface Version 2, Update 1
<draft-ietf-cat-rfc2078bis-08.txt> as a Proposed Standard. This
document is intended to obsolete RFC2078, currently a Proposed
Standard.

The IESG will also consider Generic Security Service API Version 2 :
C-bindings <draft-ietf-cat-gssv2-cbind-09.txt> as a Proposed Standard.
This document is intended to obsolete RFC1509, currently a Proposed
Standard.

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the 
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by July 24, 1999.

Files can be obtained via 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-cat-rfc2078bis-08.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-cat-gssv2-cbind-09.txt
==========================================================================
This message was posted through the Stanford campus mailing list
server.  If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing list, send the
message body of "unsubscribe ietf-cat-wg" to [email-masked]