Subject: FW: Internet-Draft Cut-off Date for Oslo IETF

From: "Linn, John" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1999 08:25:17 -0400

A reminder, for the benefit of any editors or contributors of drafts who may
not also receive mail on the general IETF mailing list.

--jl

-----Original Message-----
From: Interent-Drafts Administrator [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, May 28, 1999 4:25 PM
Subject: Internet-Draft Cut-off Date for Oslo IETF

The cut-off for Internet-Draft submissions prior to the Oslo IETF 
meeting is Friday, June 25, 1999 at 5pm ET. Internet-Drafts received
after this time will not be announced nor made available in the 
Internet-drafts Directories.

We will begin processing Internet-Draft submissions the week
following the IETF meeting.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Please do not
hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
==========================================================================
This message was posted through the Stanford campus mailing list
server.  If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing list, send the
message body of "unsubscribe ietf-cat-wg" to [email-masked]