Subject: UPDATE: ACM CCS'99 (Rump Session, Registration and Program)

From: ACM Conference on Computer and Communication Security <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 14:29:54 -0700 (PDT)

6th ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security November 1-4,
1999 Kent Ridge Digital Labs Singapore

	       Conference Home Page: http://www.isi.edu/ccs99/
	       Registration: http://homex.s1.net.sg/user/jyzhou/ccs99.html

	E A R L Y    R E G I S T R A T I O N    D E A D L I N E !!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Early registratuion deadline is approaching fast! To obtain a lower 
registration fee, please register on or before October 10. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

			R U M P     S E S S I O N

For the first time, there will be a rump session at the upcoming ACM CCS. 
The rump session is intended to be an informal venue for short presentations
on recent results, work in progress, and other topics of interest to the 
research community. This includes presentations that are not purely 
technical in nature. The rump session will take place on Wednesday afternoon, 
November 3. 
       
Those wishing to give a talk at the rump session must submit a short 
abstract, no more than one page long, to the rump session chair, Giuseppe 
Ateniese. 
      
Submissions can be emailed in ASCII only (one page at most) to 
[email-masked] by Thursday, October 28, or handed in person at the
conference before 5pm on Tuesday, November 2. All talks will be at most 
5 minutes long.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
		PROGRAM UPDATE: panel on November 3
     
Panel topic: On The Importance Of Provable Security 
Panel Chair: Dan Boneh, Stanford 
Panelists: 
	- Christian Cachin, IBM Research Zurich 
        - Cynthia Dwork, IBM Research Almaden 
 	- Ari Juels, RSA Labs 
      	- Guillaume Poupard, ENS 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

==========================================================================
This message was posted through the Stanford campus mailing list
server.  If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing list, send the
message body of "unsubscribe ietf-cat-wg" to [email-masked]