Subject: CAT-WG DC agenda, Draft 2

From: "Linn, John" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 14:27:05 -0500

CAT-WG DC Agenda, Draft 2 as of 1 November 1999
Session on Monday, 8 November, 0930-1130

0930-0935: Opening remarks
0935-0950: Java GSS SPI Issues (Michael Smith)
0950-1020: Java GSS High-Level Specification (Jack Kabat)
1020-1040: Kerberos-Revisions (Cliff Neuman)
1040-1055: Kerberos PK-INIT
1055-1100: Kerberos DNS-SRV (Jeffrey Altman/Ken Hornstein)
1100-1105: GSS-Easy (Denis Pinkas) 
1105-1110: GSS Conversation Function (Ted Ts'o)
1110-1120: Other business as needed
1120-1130: Status review and closing remarks

--jl

==========================================================================
This message was posted through the Stanford campus mailing list
server.  If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing list, send the
message body of "unsubscribe ietf-cat-wg" to [email-masked]