Subject: Lady V: The Pleasure Pill for Women!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 09:19:54 +0800

LADY V: The Pleasure Pill for Women!

Men Have Their Viagra®! Finally, A Pill for Women! 

It's Here! The Revolutionary Woman's Sexual Sensation is Now
                           Available.

Researchers are calling Lady V the greatest breakthrough
for women since the Birth Control Pill. And you don't even need
a prescription to get it!

               Welcome to the New Sexual Revolution!

It's no secret that men have been having the time of their
lives since the wonder pill Viagra® was made available. But,
women were left out in the cold with no pill... nothing! 
Well now thanks to an all-star team of medical researchers 
who have been working around the clock, those days are finally
over. The perfect female "pleasure pill" has been created and
you don't even need a prescription. You can now get it from
Lion Sciences!

Lady V is the world's first pleasure pill scientifically 
designed for women. Lady V is an all-natural proprietary 
herbal blend of prosexual nutrients from around the world
synergistically blended to naturally stimulate neurotransmitter
endorphin signals. This magical combination increases targeted
blood flow, unleashes natural stimulator for maximum stimulation,
triggering pleasure responses quickly. Lady V is safe, natural
and doctor-recommended.
Since its introduction Lady V has been taking the world by storm!
From Malibu to Miami women are enjoying the most intense pleasure
of their lives! 

• 100% Natural
• Safe
• The Highest Quality Pharmaceutical Pure Nutraceuticals
• Guaranteed Potency
• Certified Purity

                     Lady V is Sweeping the Nation!

Women are going crazy over Lady V. Suddenly couples are falling
in love all over again. The passion and pleasure that women are
reporting is off the charts! Lady V has an incredible 88% success
rate. Best of all, while Viagra costs $10 a pill, Lady V costs
less than $1 a pill! It's not just a man's world anymore!

Just look at what a few women have to say:

"I thought my love life was good before, but now it is out of
this world! Lady V is remarkable." — Mary J., Interior Designer

"I haven't smiled like this in a long time. My husband and I 
feel like a couple of 19 year olds again!" — Debra T, Assistant Buyer

"Imagine what it would feel like to have incredible passion
and pleasure anytime you want." — Jennifer C., Film Editor

"Suddenly my husband and I are spending more time in the bedroom
instead of the TV room." — Angie R., Realtor

Ingredients: Vitamin D, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid,
Vitamin B12, Avena Sativa, Kava Kava, Guarana, White Willow Extract,
Mura Puama, St. John's Wort, Siberian Ginseng, Cordyceps, Damiana,
and L-Taurine.

Each bottle of Lady V contains 30 tablets.
Take three capsules one hour before romantic activity
as a dietary supplement. 

Risk Free: Double Your Money Back Guarantee

If Lady V does not give the desired results as stated
above, simply return the unused portion for a
double-your money back refund. No questions asked! 

Order Now: Safe, Fast, Secure, Private

Lady V with its DOUBLE YOUR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE is
available only through this special promotional offer.
Herbal V arrives in plain packaging for your privacy.
Any and all information is kept strictly confidential.

Payment Methods

You may FAX or Postal Mail Checks, MasterCard, Visa,
& American Express.payments. Money Orders
are accepted only by Postal Mail. 

Each bottle of Lady V contains 30 tablets.

Step 1: Place a check by your desired quanity.

______ 1 Bottle of Lady V  $24

______ 2 Bottles of Lady V $44

______ 3 Bottles of Lady V $59

Please add $6 shipping and handling for any size order. 
[ Total cost including shipping & handling, 
1 bottle=$30, 2 bottles=$50, 3 bottles=$65 ]

International Orders
Please add $18 shipping and handling for any size order.
[ Total cost including shipping & handling,
1 bottle=$42, 2 bottles=$62, 3 bottles=$77 ]
We cannot accept foreign checks.
International money orders or credit cards only.

Step 2: Place a check by your desired payment method 
and complete fields if necessary.

_____Check or CHECK-BY-FAX [details below]

_____Money Order 

_____American Express 
Account Number__________________ Exp____/____

_____Visa
Account Number__________________ Exp____/____

_____MasterCard
Account Number__________________ Exp____/____

Please make your check or money order payable to
"Lion Sciences National".

Step 3: Please complete and print the following fields clearly.

Name ___________________________________________________ 

Address _________________________________________________

City ____________________________________________________ 

State ___________________________________________________ 

Zip _____________________________________________________ 

E-mail __________________________________________________ 

Signature _________________________________________________
[ required for check and credit card orders]

             Toll Free FAX Order Line: 1-800-940-6590
If faxing in your order, please state whether you require
a fax, email, or no confirmation at all. 
Allow up to one day for confirmation, if requested.
FAX orders are processed immediately.

  Or, print & mail to: LSN   
                       273 S. State Rd. 7, #193
                       Margate, FL 33068-5727               

        ______________________________________________________

*CHECK BY FAX ORDERS: Complete the check as normal. Tape
the check in the area below. Below the check, clearly write
the check number, all numbers at the bottom of the check,
& your name. Tape the check below and fax the check to the
toll free FAX number above. Void the check. Our merchant
will electronically debit your account for the amount of 
the check; your reference number for this transaction will
be your check number. Nothing could be safer & easier !

                          TAPE CHECK BELOW

              _____________________________________________________________

This is a one time mailing: Removal is automatic and no further 
contact is necessary. Please Note: Lady V is not intended to
diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. As individuals differ,
so will results. Lady V helps provide herbal and nutritional support
for female sexual performance. The FDA has not evaluated these 
statements. For details about our double your money back guarantee,
please write to the above address, attention consumer affairs 
department; enclose a self addressed stamped envelope for this and any 
requested contact information.
Thank You.

-++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==
This message was posted through the Stanford campus mailing list
server.  If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing list, send the
message body of "unsubscribe ietf-cat-wg" to [email-masked]