Subject: ALBAAT Inkjet News v.19/EA-3/A-F

From: "Irma Garcia" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 10:39:40 -0600

ALBAAT has become an expert in the ink jet cartridge remanufacturing
industry.  We can manufacture over 65 inkjet cartridges with state of the
art equipment. 
 
http://www.inkjetfills.com/free.html

Send us your empty cartridge, and we will gladlly recycle it for you and
save you money. Simply request one of our Free Ink Jet prepaid shipping
labels.

If for any reason you are not interested in using remanufactured
cartridgesS Please use our Free Ink Jet Recycling Kit,  Just put all your
empties into the kit, seal it and Drop into the nearest mailbox.  ALBAAT
will gladly donate $.50-$1.00 for your empty.

You are receiving this email because you are a past or current customer,
vendor , or have either inquired about or requested information from this
company. If you wish for us to remove you from our customer list, please
reply to this message to let us know and we will honor your request to
exclude you from further mailings.

Sincerely, 
Irma A. Garcia
[email-masked]
Fx# 512-219-1198
ALBAAT INKJET FILLS
12129 North Highway 620 #540
Austin, Texas  78750
 
-++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==
This message was posted through the Stanford campus mailing list
server.  If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing list, send the
message body of "unsubscribe ietf-cat-wg" to [email-masked]