Subject: [Cbor] draft-ietf-cbor-file-magic

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2021 10:44:20 -0400

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cbor-file-magic/
version -01 has been posted today which reflects that IANA has allocated Tag
55800 to the CBOR Sequence.  (That happened a few weeks ago, but I had not reposted)

This version also includes some review from Carsten, sent as a pull request.
Many small nits: thank you for them.

My belief is that the document is done, and should proceed to WGLC.
A GENART review is probably in order.

--
Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>   . o O ( IPv6 IøT consulting )
           Sandelman Software Works Inc, Ottawa and Worldwide

---

From: Christian Amsüss <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2021 17:27:04 +0200

Hello Carsten,

> Many small nits: thank you for them.

that PR looks like you've been thoroughly over the document and found
mostly minor editorial things.

Can you upgrade that into an explicit review by adding your view on the
document's maturity and correctness?

Thanks
Christian

-- 
To use raw power is to make yourself infinitely vulnerable to greater powers.
  -- Bene Gesserit axiom