Subject: [Cbor] I-D Action: draft-ietf-cbor-file-magic-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2021 07:41:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Concise Binary Object Representation Maintenance and Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : On storing CBOR encoded items on stable storage
        Author          : Michael Richardson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-cbor-file-magic-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2021-04-21

Abstract:
   This document proposes an on-disk format for CBOR objects that is
   friendly to common on-disk recognition systems like the Unix file(1)
   command.

   This document is being discussed at: https://github.com/cbor-wg/cbor-
   magic-number

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cbor-file-magic/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-cbor-file-magic-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-cbor-file-magic-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/