Subject: [Cbor] Minutes posted for the CBOR session at IETF 111

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2021 10:50:46 -0400

Minutes are posted, taken from the etherpad notes (thanks, Marco, and
all others who helped!):

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/111/materials/minutes-111-cbor-00

Please review and post any corrections here.

Thanks,
Barry

---

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2021 17:13:52 +0200

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/111/materials/minutes-111-cbor-00

Did we really say we want to move file-magic and network-address in sync?
My brain tells me that we were ready to advance the latter (independent of the former, which thankfully now also has John’s review), but I haven’t watched the video.

Grüße, Carsten

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2021 11:20:30 -0400

I don't think the note "together with" was intended to mean "in sync".
I think it was just meant to say that they're both moving forward, and
I intend to request publication of network-address today or tomorrow.

Barry

On Mon, Aug 2, 2021 at 11:14 AM Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> CBOR mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/cbor

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2021 11:53:02 -0400

I've fixed this (and the run-together text) and re-posted.  Use this
link to always get the latest version:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/111/materials/minutes-111-cbor