Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-jaihyung-ccamp-arpsignal-00.txt

From: 조재형 <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 11:14:52 +0900

Dear All

I am pleased to announce following new individual draft regarding GMPLS

control over Ethernet.

The target area of this draft is Ethernet first-mile, however, we hope

this technique will be leverage to extend similar approach to

Ethernet based access network and core network.

Readers are also advised to note companion documents of

1.  Requirement for (G)MPLS implantation over Ethernet

<draft-jaihyung-ccamp-lserequirements-00.txt>

2.  Framework for (G)MPLS implementation in Ethernet based Customer Premise Network

<draft-jaihyung-ccamp-lseframework-00.txt>

Your comments are valuable to us.

Please send us your feedback.

Thank you

Regards

Jaihyung Cho

ETRI, Korea

=============================================================

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

Title : Use of ARP and Flood Routing Technique for LSP setup in ECPN
Author(s) : Jaihyung Cho
Filename : draft-jaihyung-ccamp-arpsignal-00.txt
Pages : 18
Date : 2005-2-1

In this memo, we first discuss some weaknesses of proposals
employing RSVP in local network, such as RFC2814, 2815, 2816, and
propose extension of ARP (Address Resolution Protocol) and [LSE]
technique for solution to provide QoS in Ethernet based Customer
Premise Network (ECPN). Framework architecture of LSE (Label
Switched Ethernet) as a method of GMPLS implementation for Ethernet
is described in [LSE]. ARP is proposed for integrated signaling and
routing protocol in ECPN. This document describes overview of ARP
extension, procedure for label negotiation and method for QoS
routing.  Major features of this ARP extension are; support for
label switching, incorporation of routing function, compatibility
with legacy Ethernet and enhanced security.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jaihyung-ccamp-arpsignal-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
i-d-announce-request at ietf.org with the word unsubscribe in the body
of the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the
username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
"get draft-leroux-ccamp-ctrl-saturation-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
mailserv at ietf.org.
In the body type:
"FILE
/internet-drafts/draft-jaihyung-ccamp-arpsignal-00.txt".

NOTE: The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail
readers
exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jaihyung-ccamp-arpsignal-00.txt