Subject: Drafts ready for WG last call

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 14:40:46 -0000

Hi,

There are a bunch of drafts ready for WG last call.
I don't think we should start the call until after we have met in
Minneapolis, but since there are quite a few in the list, I though it
reasonable to give you a heads-up so you can start to look at them and
send your comments to the mailing list.

They are (in no particular order):

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-tc-mib-06.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-te-mib-08.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-lsr-mib-07.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-crankback-04.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-exclude-route-03.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-recovery-e2e-signaling-02.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-segment-recovery-01.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-inter-domain-framework-01.txt

A couple of these may still be waiting for the Secretariat, but should
appear very soon.

Cheers,
Adrian

---

From: "Thomas D. Nadeau" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 15:37:10 -0500

Are we to assume that you will start the WG LC on
these drafts automatically after the meeting, or do we
need to set alarms in our diaries to bug you?  *)

	--Tom

---

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 11:11:32 -0000

I am not Kireeti.
Nevertheless, a reminder (polite) is unlikely to do any harm.

Adrian