Subject: Updates of L1VPN IDs

From: Tomonori TAKEDA <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 17:58:15 +0900

Hi,

FYI -

We have updated two IDs related to L1VPNs.

o L1VPN framework ID
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-takeda-l1vpn-framework-03.txt
- Changes
    - Clarification on business cases/deployment scenarios (section 4.3)
    - Clarification on differences between L1VPNs and L2/L3 VPNs (section 3.1.2)
    - Edits
- Status and next steps
    - We think the draft is almost complete. If there is any comment, 
please let us know.

o L1VPN applicability analysis ID
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-takeda-l1vpn-applicability-02.txt
- Changes
    - Signaling mechanisms (nesting/stitching and shuffling) (sections 6.2 and 6.3)
    - Edits
- Status and next steps
    - We think the draft is getting stable now. New revisions are expected 
as the work on protocols progresses.

I would appreciate your comments and feedbacks.

Best regards,

-----
Tomonori TAKEDA
NTT Network Service Systems Lab.
Phone: +81-422-59-7434