Subject: Implementations for draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-segment-recovery and draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-recovery-e2e-signaling

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 14:38:44 +0100

Hi,

The AD is asking Kireeti and me to supply an informal report on the status
of implementations of these two I-Ds.

So, please send me/Kireeti private email that will allow us to answer
Alex's questions. Which features in the drafts have you implemented? Have
you done any interop work?

Thanks,
Adrian

[Alex]
> > >> >>  what's the implementation status for these?

[Adrian]
> > >> > For certain I know of two implementations of segment recovery and
one of
> > >> > e2e recovery. I suspect another one of each.
> > >> >
> > >> > Is that enough or would you like me to pursue this a bit further?

[Alex]
> > >>   What we need at this point is that all features in the doc have
been
> > >>   implemented and whether the implementations are known to interop.

[Kireeti]
> > > Do you want a formal implementation report?  Or a "verbal" statement
> > > from the relevant parties?

[Alex]
> >   An e-mail from you guys would suffice.