Subject: draft-vasseur-ccamp-brpc-00.txt

From: JP Vasseur <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 18:48:35 -0500

Dear WG,

We just posted a new ID for which your comments are very welcome !  
Note that the ID is not so new ... (see the history section below)  
and already incorporates several comments received on the list.

1.  History

    The aim of this document is to specify a Backward Recursive PCE- 
based
    Computation (BRPC) procedure to compute shortest constrained inter-
    domain (G)MPLS TE LSP.  Such procedure had been initially documented
    in draft-vasseur-ccamp-inter-domain-path-comp (Scenario 2) and is  
now
    moved to a separated ID in the light of the progress made by the PCE
    Working Group.  Note that the protocol extensions related to the  
PCEP
    protocol (see [I-D.ietf-pce-pcep]) may be moved in a separate
    document.

Thanks.

JP.