Subject: Communication received from the OIF

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 11:21:45 -0000

Hi,

We have received the following communication from the OIF. I don't believe
any response is required at this stage.

You can see all incoming and outgoing communications at the alternate
CCAMP web pages (http://www.olddog.co.uk/ccamp.htm)

Adrian

===
To: Adrian Farrel and Kireeti Kompella, IETF CCAMP WG Co-Chairs
From: Jim Jones, OIF TC Chair
Copy: Alex Zinin and Bill Fenner, IETF Routing Area Directors
Subject: Thanks for CCAMP Liaison

Dear Adrian and Kireeti,

Thank you for your response liaison of January 16th concerning the
completion of modifications to RFC
3946. We appreciate your effort to keep us informed on activities of CCAMP
that may impact OIF.

We have also noted with interest the new CCAMP milestones, especially on
"signaling in support of Call
Management", "routing and signaling interoperability advice" and "ASON
routing solutions", and would
welcome the opportunity to review CCAMP work in these areas.

Best regards,
Jim Jones
OIF Technical Committee Chair