Subject: Revision 02 of draft-caviglia-ccamp-pc-and-sc-reqs

From: "Diego Caviglia" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 22:08:10 +0200

Hi all,
               seems that the revision 02 of the draft in subject has been 
published 
(http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-caviglia-ccamp-pc-and-sc-reqs-02.txt) 
on the repository.

This revision addresses the last comments we received from Dimitri and 
Adrian.

If I've understood correctly what we decided yestarday this version is 
candidate to become WG document, is this correct Adrian?

Best Regards

Diego

---

From: dimitri papadimitriou <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 00:06:21 +0200

hi diego

could you please explain positioning of section 2.2 wrt to control plane 
recovery we have today defined in GR and extensions

much thanks,
- dimitri.