Subject: Discussion on draft-fedyk-gmpls-ethernet-pbt-00.txt

From: "Don Fedyk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 11:07:24 -0400

Hi

There has been some positive discussion around our proposal to use GMPLS
for the control of Provider Backbone Transport. The WG chairs/ADs asked
us to keep data plane discussions to a minimum in the IETF. Our draft
describes PBT as Ethernet without a Spanning tree IEEE control plane and
optionally using a GMPLS control plane.

We would like to have a face to face meeting on the subject to:

- Get comments on the draft related to GMPLS. 
- Suggestions for moving forward in the IETF. 

We have booked the ROOM 522a at 3:30-4:30 Monday July 10th. Caveat the
room seats 10 people comfortably so: Could you indicate if you think
this is something you would like to participate RSVP to me. If I get
much more that 15 responses we will have to find an alternative venue.
Also some people will not be able to make this time we may have another
meeting Thursday Morning please let us know your preference. 

Thanks,
Don and authors.