Subject: draft-imajuku-ccamp-rtg-switching-constraint-01.txt

From: Wataru Imajuku <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 21:32:08 +0900

Dear CCAMPers

  We posted a new ID, draft-imajuku-ccamp-rtg-switching-constraint-01.txt, 
which assess new routing problem for Reconfigurable Optical Add/Drop Multiplexer.
  We are very happy if we could have comments from CCAMPers.
  The issue described in the document is confirmed in some tests.

  Also, we have to note that this document has some editorial problem due 
to unintentional introduction of Japanese font.
  Sorry for inconvenience.

Sincearly
Wataru

-------------------------------------
Wataru Imajuku@NTT Network Innovation Labs
TEL: +81-46-859-4315
FAX: +81-468-59-5541

---

From: Wataru Imajuku <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 09:38:56 +0900

Hi, All

  I have some queries regarding to URL.
  I'm sorry, please confirm
  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-imajuku-ccamp-rtg-switching-constraint-01.txt

Thanks
Wataru

At 21:32 06/10/27, you wrote:
 >  We posted a new ID, 
draft-imajuku-ccamp-rtg-switching-constraint-01.txt, which assess new 
routing problem for Reconfigurable Optical Add/Drop Multiplexer.