Subject: CCAMP agenda for San Diego

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 11:08:28 +0100

Hi,

Deborah and I will be working on the agenda some time early next week.

Please send us your requests.

Recall that the purpose of the meeting is to have active and constructive 
debate, not to present your work. Everyone can read your drafts so there is 
no requirement to present them. You should be asking for an agenda slot if 
you feel that:

- there is some point that has been discussed on the list that needs
  further debate
- you have questions or issues that you need the working group to
  help you resolve
- you have made a substantial change to a draft that you think people
  will have missed and might object to

New work can also be considered for an agenda slot where you would expect to 
discover whether there is support for the work. Criteria include:
- does the work address a charter milestone?
- is the work in scope for the working group?
- has the draft been discussed on the mailing list?

Thanks,
Adrian