Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-addressing-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 15:50:03 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Use of Addresses in Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) Networks
	Author(s)	: K. Shiomoto, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-addressing-05.txt
	Pages		: 25
	Date		: 2006-10-25
	
This document explains and clarifies the use of addresses in 
   Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) networks.  The aim 
   of this document is to facilitate and ensure better interworking of 
   GMPLS-capable Label Switching Routers (LSRs) based on experience 
   gained in deployments and interoperability testing and proper 
   interpretation of published RFCs. 

   The document specifies a proper approach for the interpretation and 
   choice of address and identifier fields within GMPLS protocols and 
   references specific control plane usage models.  It also examines 
   some common GMPLS Resource Reservation Protocol-Traffic Engineering 
   (RSVP-TE) signaling message processing issues and recommends 
   solutions.  Finally, it discusses how to handle IPv6 sources and 
   destinations in the MPLS and GMPLS TE (Traffic Engineering) MIB 
   (Management Information Base) modules.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-addressing-05.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-addressing-05.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-addressing-05.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.