Subject: Draft CCAMP Agenda Posted

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 13:39:17 -0000

Hi,

After a very quiet spell, suddenly everyone wanted to be on the agenda.

We have done our best to fit in as much as possible. You can see the results 
at http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/06nov/agenda/ccamp.htm

We will endeavour to cover all other issues and drafts with a quick comment 
from the chair, so if you have something you need us to say, please let us 
know.

Presenters, please note:

- You should assume the audience has read your I-D.
- Material directly about your I-D should be simply a reminder
- You are leading a discussion, not presenting your I-D.
- Try to leave time in your slot for questions and discussion.
- If you over run you are taking away time from other people.

Remember, we meet like this to have discussions not to have presentations 
and tutorials.

Please send us your slides by the end of Saturday 4th so that we can post 
them and they can be available on line for everyone to see. This is a 
courtesy to everyone who follows the meeting remotely, and to those for whom 
English is not the native language.

If you wonder what sort of format to use for your slides, have a look at 
http://www.olddog.co.uk/ccamp-template.ppt

Thanks,
Adrian and Deborah