Subject: Fw: I-D ACTION:draft-papadimitriou-ccamp-gmpls-mrn-extensions-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 23:59:36 +0200

all, contributors of this document worked on a revision of this document
in part. provided the extension for the so-called "induced" or virtual TE 
link 

comments and/or feedback appreciated

thanks,
- dimitri.

----- Forwarded by Dimitri PAPADIMITRIOU/BE/ALCATEL on 27/10/2006 22:22 
-----

[email-masked]
26/10/2006 21:50
Please respond to internet-drafts
 
        To:     [email-masked]
        cc: 
        Subject:        I-D 
ACTION:draft-papadimitriou-ccamp-gmpls-mrn-extensions-03.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

                 Title                           : Generalized 
Multi-Protocol Label Switching 
                         (GMPLS) Protocol Extensions for Multi-Layer 
                          and Multi-Region Networks (MLN/MRN)
                 Author(s)               : D. Papadimitriou, et al.
                 Filename                : 
draft-papadimitriou-ccamp-gmpls-mrn-extensions-03.txt
                 Pages                           : 16
                 Date                            : 2006-10-26
 
There are requirements for the support of networks ccomprising LSRs 
   with different data plane switching layers controlled by a single 
   Generalized Multi Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) control plane 
   instance, referred to as GMPLS Multi-Layer Networks/Multi-Region 
   Networks (MLN/MRN). This document defines extensions to GMPLS routing  
and signaling protocols so as to support the operation of GMPLS 
   Multi-Layer/Multi-Region Networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-papadimitriou-ccamp-gmpls-mrn-extensions-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-papadimitriou-ccamp-gmpls-mrn-extensions-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
                 [email-masked].
In the body type:
                 "FILE 
/internet-drafts/draft-papadimitriou-ccamp-gmpls-mrn-extensions-03.txt".
 
NOTE:            The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
                 MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use 
this
                 feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the 
"FILE"
                 command.  To decode the response(s), you will need 
"munpack" or
                 a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant 
mail readers
                 exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
                 "multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been 
split
                 up into multiple messages), so check your local 
documentation on
                 how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
ftp://[email-masked]/internet-drafts/draft-papadimitriou-ccamp-gmpls-mrn-extensions-03.txt
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce