Subject: mpls wg meetings in Dublin (wg and mpls-tp)

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 11:03:26 +0200

All,

we send the this to MPLS, CCAMP and PWE3 working groups, since
it includes the announcement of the MPLS-TP meeting on Wednesday
morning during the IETF in Dublin.

The MPLS working group will meet in Dublin (twice), and it is
time to start compiling the agenda.

We will have one meeting Monday morning:
----------------------------------------

0900-1130 Morning Session I
Convention 3	RTG	mpls	Multiprotocol Label Switching WG

This meeting will be the traditional MPLS wg meeting focusing
on progressing our wg documents and documents intended for the
working group.

If you want time on the agenda it is now time to send a request
to the wg co-chairs. Please be clear about that your request is
intended for the Monday morning meeting.

We will also have a meting Wednesday morning:
---------------------------------------------

0900-1130 Morning Session I
Convention 3	RTG	mpls	Multiprotocol Label Switching WG

While this is formally an MPLS wg meeting, it will in effect be
a joint meeting with the CCAMP and PWE3 working groups. The intention
is to discuss the work we started up after the agreement with ITU-T
to include a transport profile within the MPLS architecture (MPLS-TP).

The agenda will include reports from the MEAD team and the editors
of the MPLS-TP documents, for this purpose there is no need to
request agenda time.

If you want time on the agenda it is now time to send a request
to the mpls wg co-chairs. Please be clear about that your request is
intended for the Wednesday morning meeting.

For those of you that is not familiar with the work going on in the
MEAD team there is a charter at:

http://www.tla-group.com/~loa/mead-team-charter.pdf

and document with information on the documents we are working on at:

http://www.tla-group.com/~loa/editor-doc-list.pdf
please note that this is a living document and will change from
time to time.

See you all in Dublin.

Loa and George

-- 
Loa Andersson

Principal Networking Architect
Acreo AB                           phone:  +46 8 632 77 14
Isafjordsgatan 22                  mobile: +46 739 81 21 64
Kista, Sweden                      email:  [email-masked]
                                            [email-masked]