Subject: [CCAMP] Draft Beijing (IETF 79) agenda posted

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 17:18:51 -0400

We have posted the first revision of the CCAMP WG agenda at 
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/79/agenda/ccamp.htm

Some of you may note that we're doing things a little
different in this meeting.  OTN/G.709 has been moved into
the first and longer session as this topic now requirements
more time than WSON.

Presenters:
1. Please verify that you are scheduled (At this point, all requests
    have been honored).
2. Slides are should be submitted to both the chairs *and* the
    secretary by the end of Sunday, November 7.  (Earlier would be
    appreciated.)
3. As a reminder, the goal of the presentation is to resolve
    issues/discussions in order to move the document forward.
    Presentations should focus on unresolved issues and questions for
    the WG and *not* provide a tutorial on the draft.  (for > -00
    versions,a 1 or 2 page intro should be the maximum.  -00 versions
    of a document may contain more background as the draft may still
    be new to some, but WG attendees are expected to have read the
    document *before* the presentation.)

See you in 13 days!

Lou (and Deborah)