Subject: [CCAMP] RFC 6003 on Ethernet Traffic Parameters

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 17:10:42 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6003

        Title:      Ethernet Traffic Parameters 
        Author:     D. Papadimitriou
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       October 2010
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      14
        Characters: 28232
        Updates:    RFC3471, RFC3473

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-ccamp-ethernet-traffic-parameters-10.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6003.txt

This document describes the support of Metro Ethernet Forum (MEF)
Ethernet traffic parameters as described in MEF10.1 when using
Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) Resource
ReSerVation Protocol - Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE) signaling.
[STANDARDS-TRACK]

This document is a product of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC