Subject: [CCAMP] Agenda Requests for IETF 79

From: "Daniel King" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 20:40:18 +0100

Hello CCAMP'rs,

Please let us know if you have an agenda request for our CCAMP session at
IETF 79.  Requests MUST be sent to the chairs ([email-masked] and
[email-masked])and secretary ([email-masked]) with the desired
duration, topic/draft title, and presenter for each slot that you request.
Please let us have your requests by Sunday, 24 October. 

Housekeeping:
a) Presentation slots require published drafts or specific approval from a
WG chair.
b) Presentations should focus on open issues and questions for the WG.
c) Presentations should not include a tutorial of the draft, but rather a
brief review of changes and draft status.

Key dates are: 
2010-10-18 (Monday): Internet Draft Cut-off for initial document (-00)
submission by 17:00 PT (24:00 UTC).
2010-10-25 (Monday): Internet Draft final submission cut-off by 17:00 PT
(24:00 UTC).

The preliminary agenda has also been posted:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/79/agenda.html

Br, Dan.