Subject: [CCAMP] [Editorial Errata Reported] RFC6003 (2551)

From: RFC Errata System <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 10:23:09 -0700 (PDT)

The following errata report has been submitted for RFC6003,
"Ethernet Traffic Parameters".

--------------------------------------
You may review the report below and at:
http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?rfc=6003&eid=2551

--------------------------------------
Type: Editorial
Reported by: Alfred Hoenes <[email-masked]>

Section: 4, pg. 5

Original Text
-------------
   Type: 16 bits

      Defined values are:

      Type     Length   Format            Description
      ------------------------------------------------------
        0         -     Reserved          Reserved value
        1         -     Reserved          Reserved value
|       2        24     see Section 3.1   Ethernet Bandwidth
                                          Profile [MEF10.1]
        3         8     [RFC6004]         Layer 2 Control
                                          Protocol (L2CP)
      255         -     Reserved          Reserved value

Corrected Text
--------------
   Type: 16 bits

      Defined values are:

      Type     Length   Format            Description
      ------------------------------------------------------
        0         -     Reserved          Reserved value
        1         -     Reserved          Reserved value
|       2        24     see Section 4.1   Ethernet Bandwidth
                                          Profile [MEF10.1]
        3         8     [RFC6004]         Layer 2 Control
                                          Protocol (L2CP)
      255         -     Reserved          Reserved value

Notes
-----
Rationale: no such Section 3.1 in this RFC !

Instructions:
-------------
This errata is currently posted as "Reported". If necessary, please
use "Reply All" to discuss whether it should be verified or
rejected. When a decision is reached, the verifying party (IESG)
can log in to change the status and edit the report, if necessary. 

--------------------------------------
RFC6003 (draft-ietf-ccamp-ethernet-traffic-parameters-10)
--------------------------------------
Title               : Ethernet Traffic Parameters
Publication Date    : October 2010
Author(s)           : D. Papadimitriou
Category            : PROPOSED STANDARD
Source              : Common Control and Measurement Plane
Area                : Routing
Stream              : IETF
Verifying Party     : IESG