Subject: [CCAMP] convergence time for flooding information draft submitted: draft-zhangm-ccamp-metric-00

From: hui ding <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 09:18:01 +0800

Hi,

The following draft has been submitted. Please review. Comments are
appreciated. We will give a presentation on IETF 79.
Please review. Comments are appreciated.

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhangm-ccamp-metric/<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ashok-ccamp-gmpls-ospf-g709/>

thanks
Authors

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Oct 18, 2010 at 11:25 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-zhangm-ccamp-metric-00
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
[email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-zhangm-ccamp-metric-00.txt has been successfully
submitted by Hui Ding and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-zhangm-ccamp-metric
Revision:        00
Title:           Performance Metric of Convergence Time of Information
Flooding in Multi- Domain GMPLS Networks
Creation_date:   2010-10-18
WG ID:           Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 17

Abstract:
To keep the information of topology and links resource synchronized
at each control node, massive messages are necessary to be flooded in
the control plane of General Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS)
based multi-domain networks.  The convergence time of information
flooding will have a significant impact on the performance of the
networks.  So measuring and analyzing the convergence time of
information flooding in multi-domains becomes very important.  A
performance metric of convergence time of information flooding is
proposed to characterize the ability of information synchronization
in multi-domain networks.

The IETF Secretariat.